PDA

View Full Version : Paragon Skill to think about

Rustin
28-07-2006, 09:02
"They're on fire!"-shout- 20 seconds allies take 41% dmg from burning enemies (at 12 leadership)

mesmer - Fevered dreams - spread conditions quickly

elementalist - mark of rodgort - burn a lot once fire damage is taken

there are so many other combos with this skill other than that echo burning refrain, which is much more conditional. I believe this has potential to allow your entire party to take 41% less damage if played right.

Other great skills to go with this:

Dervish -
armor of sanctity - 17 dmg reduction from conditioned foes
reap impurities - attack gain 41 hp from each foe that is hit with a condition

the list goes on...this basic skill though is obviously meant for team play. so post your own ideas for skill combos!

bjtdevera
21-09-2006, 00:37
question:

with mark of rodgort and a fire wand, I can inflict fire every time I hit with my wand. If I coupled that with fevered dreams, does that mean that I can inflict fire on multiple targets whenever I hit with my wand?

Woop Shotty
21-09-2006, 02:04
oh wow sweet combo

Akirai Annuvil
21-09-2006, 13:00
with mark of rodgort and a fire wand, I can inflict fire every time I hit with my wand. If I coupled that with fevered dreams, does that mean that I can inflict fire on multiple targets whenever I hit with my wand?

EDIT : Read Auntie's explanation; it's better :)

Auntie I
21-09-2006, 13:04
Well to be specifically correct, Mark and your wand will keep your target burning. Fevered Dreams will pass the burning along, but only when you cast it. Further wanding of your target will not keep anyone else but your target burning.

Santax
24-09-2006, 12:53
I like the idea of a Fiery Scythe + Rodgort's Invocation

siddy
24-09-2006, 13:54
i actually use

Chorus of Fire? (i can't remember - 5e, 1s, 10r : for 10 seconds, the next attack skill used by your allies causes burning.

Burning Finale - When a shout or chant ends on target ally, ajacent enemies are set on fire

Watch Yourself - (just used for easy on/easy-off shouting)

They're on Fire - lowers maximum damage.

------

So in the end, most enemies are on fire most of the time, at least those around my tank.

It seems to work really well, and drops enemies pretty fast

Desires
24-09-2006, 17:01
The one i'm really looking foward to is song of consitraion at alter caps in HA its gg CG rangers.