PDA

View Full Version : Which skills would you unlock first for a future PvE Paragon?

Longasc
28-07-2006, 18:15
Question see topic.

I must spend Faction now, I reached 10k again. I hope for good suggestions, you have time till I come back from the cinema. Thanks!

Rastapopolous
28-07-2006, 19:49
Thank you for the generous time allowance ;)

but as you know, you can't unlock skills for future PvE toons, they'll have to buy or earn them all over again.
In case you meant PvP, i'd go for runes and weapon upgrades first.

enjoy your movie

Longasc
28-07-2006, 23:53
No, I unlock skills in PvP so that I can buy them right away in whatever the equivalent of Shing Jea is in Nightfall.

But as not all unlocked skills were available in Shing Jea, it is a bit of a gamble...

zweistein
29-07-2006, 00:33
Question see topic.

I must spend Faction now, I reached 10k again. I hope for good suggestions, you have time till I come back from the cinema. Thanks!

I would suggest not unlocking any skills - since dervish nerf is expected, lots unlocked skills will be less-than-usefull or completelly changed on release, ruining any foreplanned build.

If you are overflowing with faction, start with unlocking most spamable earth prayer enchants and then wind echants as its what dervish is all about ...

Lord Maidrin
29-07-2006, 00:36
i recently unlocked the elite skill "Incoming!".
It's very useful for the reducing (alot) of damage cause my short (but powerful) spikes. Plus it benefits all of your close allies.

TheDarkshineKnight
29-07-2006, 01:30
I would suggest not unlocking any skills - since dervish nerf is expected, lots unlocked skills will be less-than-usefull or completelly changed on release, ruining any foreplanned build.

If you are overflowing with faction, start with unlocking most spamable earth prayer enchants and then wind echants as its what dervish is all about ...

Ahem, this is the Paragon board...

Anyhoo, I'm going on a PvP fest right now; trying to unlock all of the Leadership skills. I think it's the best PvE tree, so go for it.

lavenbb
29-07-2006, 02:48
i recently unlocked the elite skill "Incoming!".
It's very useful for the reducing (alot) of damage cause my short (but powerful) spikes. Plus it benefits all of your close allies.

Elites must be capped, so unlock does nothing.

I think I'll unlock runes.. at the beginning of the game you'll be in newbie land anyway.. you can finish the island with henchies using an empty skill bar..