PDA

View Full Version : Elonia might be brutal pve

Azure Eyes
28-07-2006, 17:19
I was just thinking of how much its gonna suck arrgoing 10 avatar forms at once.

GormWolfblade
28-07-2006, 17:22
actually, I was thinking, since in factions mobs are opposite of what assassins are good at (single targets), maybe nightfall will have opposite what Dervs are good at, as in single hulking massive creatures with 200 armor-- making they aoe attacks uselss ;)

richo
28-07-2006, 17:26
actually, I was thinking, since in factions mobs are opposite of what assassins are good at (single targets), maybe nightfall will have opposite what Dervs are good at, as in single hulking massive creatures with 200 armor-- making they aoe attacks uselss ;)

perhaps we must now focus on deg isntead of raw dmg!
LETS GET THOSE MESMERS BACK!

Azgalon
28-07-2006, 17:27
Maybe one Elonian area have Scarabs with 10 hitpoints each but when they die, they die and explode in a cloud of poison doing 150-200 damage.

Not good to be up-close and use a Scythe when attacked by a swarm of those! :D BAM BAM BAM!

Get them from afar!

The Experimentor
28-07-2006, 17:31
Maybe we should organize a Canthan-Elonan Assassin-for-Dervish Exchange Program then... :wink:

epyon96
28-07-2006, 19:08
That would be one sick arenanet joke
lolz

EPYON

Akirai Annuvil
28-07-2006, 20:56

Hoe do you wanna get them back? We barely had Mesmers in the first place ;)

richo
28-07-2006, 21:32
Hoe do you wanna get them back? We barely had Mesmers in the first place ;)

so true:cry:
lets lure em from pvp or let everyone finaly see how powerful they are!:grin:

funkylovemonkey
28-07-2006, 21:51

We're still here, although a lot of us have moved on to playing in all-Mesmer groups taking on UW and FOW.

Mesmer's love Mesmer's, but we don't tend to get a lot of love from anyone else.

Renegade Returns
28-07-2006, 22:06
We dont need degen Mesmer, we can get degen necros instead or maybe touchers will show what their made of now :P

tommynj
25-10-2006, 07:57
I hope Elona is a brutal pve so people dont breeze past missions, why would I wanna do something that is too easy ?

I Orca I
25-10-2006, 09:32
I hope Elona is a brutal pve so people dont breeze past missions, why would I wanna do something that is too easy ?

Either that or a very very long game. I personally would like to see mission which require a lil more thinking than hack and slash or we specifically need this one build or numerous builds to pwn the whole zone. I did love one of the missions in the WPE which had drugged darts which messed up your screen, flame traps which maimed you if you got caught in them and that good ol giant rock falling on your head. Plus having to grab those stone tablets without killing those ghosts.

Those sort of things made me love nightfall. I hope there is more of them.

Meagen
25-10-2006, 13:11
Plus having to grab those stone tablets without killing those ghosts.

Or rather, watching helplessly as the NPC you have no control over beat up the ghosts and ruined your chances at the bonus.

...not that it *mattered*, since the boss at the end completely tore through my team without us making a dent in it.

Whee.

Mr Panda
25-10-2006, 13:20
We dont need degen Mesmer, we can get degen necros instead or maybe touchers will show what their made of now :P

No no...

SMITE MONKS!

Whee!

:fortuneteller:

Longasc
25-10-2006, 13:33

Cannot help, but this would really be in concordance to the mob design in Cantha in relation to Canthan Profession. :rolleyes:

Well, prepare your Dervish for Well of the Profane and Spiteful Spirit and Empathy! :)

MaximumSquid
25-10-2006, 13:38
I want it to be hard. . .

Gives me a reason to actually play PvE and a reason to use my heroes well.

critical vengeance
25-10-2006, 20:34
yeah it should be hard for the dervish... although paragons will probably have it a bit easier imo