PDA

View Full Version : dervish forms

evil cheas
28-07-2006, 23:51
ok first of all one of the dervish god forms has "and" written twise in its description.

anyway this isnt the thread point.
all the dervish form has in the end itten this: "this skill take 120 seconds to recharge" now i dont get it why is it there why isnt it 120 seconds in the first place??? so if u get interupted it wont take 120 sconds to try agian??
if its so its not fair for the necro skill deminic flesh that takes 60 seconds to recharge is it is interrupted....

Scutilla
28-07-2006, 23:55
I think it might be so that the recharge time can't be reduced by weapon mods or glyphs. Being able to shave 30 or so seconds off the recharge would increase the percentage of the time you could spend in the form drastically, making the skill much more powerful.

Aladar
28-07-2006, 23:56
ok first of all one of the dervish god forms has "and" written twise in its description.

all the dervish form has in the end itten this: "this skill take 120 seconds to recharge" now i dont get it why is it there why isnt it 120 seconds in the first place??? so if u get interupted it wont take 120 sconds to try agian??
if its so its not fair for the necro skill deminic flesh that takes 60 seconds to recharge is it is interrupted....

The recharge isn't 120 seconds, it is just DISABLED for 120 seconds. If it somehow gets recharged (using many different skills), then you can use it again. I like the way it's set up. If you're interrupted while casting it, it only has a 5 second recharge.

Ashberry
28-07-2006, 23:59
The recharge isn't 120 seconds, it is just DISABLED for 120 seconds. If it somehow gets recharged (using many different skills), then you can use it again. I like the way it's set up. If you're interrupted while casting it, it only has a 5 second recharge.

Ooooh I wondered myself about that too. Wasn't going to unlock it to find out though since I'd be doing that when I play them properly.

evil cheas
29-07-2006, 00:00
oh i havnt thuogh about recharge time shorters.....
and yes i already thuogh about the interrupted thing.
btw for those who dont know it cant be used by echo.

Zhiallyrin
29-07-2006, 00:02
Say you use Serpents Quickness, then a form skill. Boom, it only recharges in 39.6 seconds. Godly. He he, no pun intended.

Aladar
29-07-2006, 00:05
Say you use Serpents Quickness, then a form skill. Boom, it only recharges in 39.6 seconds. Godly. He he, no pun intended.

Wrong, the recharge is 5 seconds. The skill is DISABLED for 120 seconds. SQ doesn't affect "disabled" status. It's kind of like Blackout, where all your skills are DISABLED for 6 seconds. They aren't "recharging".

ArichValtrahn
29-07-2006, 00:06
I think its an excellent idea. WTG Izzy.

evil cheas
29-07-2006, 00:26
yea i didnt say it isnt i just said i dont get why it is like that
now i get it so you dont need to tell me again.

UUHHWTF
29-07-2006, 00:34
Alright im a big dervish fan so here is what u missed. It takes 5 seconds+the additional time from the interuppt skill to recharge. If u actually cast the form then it takes 120 seconds to recharge. Many pple have missed this part.

evil cheas
29-07-2006, 00:42
UUHHWTF please read the whole tread before answering.
i have got 5 planswering me already AND i have posted a reply that i got it and i dont need an answer. but thx anyway.

jvxmtg
29-07-2006, 00:49
*sigh*

The REAL reason for the "This skill is disabled for 120 seconds." is that so you cannot re-use it to renew the effect, else you'll be renewing it every 5 seconds. Disabled skills AREN'T recharging.

evil cheas
29-07-2006, 00:53
no you will be reusing it every 120 second not 5 cause the 120 disablation will be in the recharge time instead of 5 seconds

jvxmtg
29-07-2006, 00:58
no you will be reusing it every 120 second not 5 cause the 120 disablation will be in the recharge time instead of 5 seconds

...so you cannot re-use it to renew the effect, else you'll be renewing it every 5 seconds...

:wink:

Read before you weap.

evil cheas
29-07-2006, 01:32
ok you didnt get me what i ment was not the why there is 120 seconds disablation (this is what you answered) my question was why it isnt in the recharge and please do not answer i already got to much.

Azgalon
29-07-2006, 04:29

Moebius Strike?

shamed
29-07-2006, 04:38
Moebius Strike?

Only recharges attack skills. Assassin's Promise would do the trick, however.

This is, of course, with regards to Demonic Flesh, so please don't reply with 'but the forms and AP are both elite'.

Azgalon
29-07-2006, 04:43
Only recharges attack skills. Assassin's Promise would do the trick, however.

This is, of course, with regards to Demonic Flesh, so please don't reply with 'but the forms and AP are both elite'.

Sorry, meant Promise! :)

Then again, not often yer able to have a Form and Promise on your bar! :girly: