PDA

View Full Version : Dervish skill list kinda short

Slygar
29-07-2006, 16:25
I'm just wondering if that is it for the Dervish skills. Only 6 elites as far as I can see, and its a pretty short list of non-elites too. Was Factions that way in preview as well? Anyone know if they will be adding more?

And I thought assassin's list was short O.o

Arkhan The Black
29-07-2006, 16:26
I recall someone saying that they wont feature all the skills now.

Longasc
29-07-2006, 16:29
Maybe you should realize that Nightfall is released at the end of the year - roughly every 6 month as ANet told us, so expect it around Christmas.

The Factions PvP Event took place during a much later stage of development.

So you should not wonder why there are only 3 faces, skins, few hairstyles and few skills.

grim two
29-07-2006, 17:21
Maybe you should realize that Nightfall is released at the end of the year - roughly every 6 month as ANet told us, so expect it around Christmas.

The Factions PvP Event took place during a much later stage of development.

So you should not wonder why there are only 3 faces, skins, few hairstyles and few skills.
it is more of a octobor 30ths/november20th than christmas

Kattox
29-07-2006, 17:46
There are 75 skills for each new proffesion on release, 15 of which are elite.
There are 53 non elite skills and 7 elites so on release there will be 7 more non elite skills and 8 more elite skills... hope this clears it up for you.

VILenin
29-07-2006, 17:52
They'll definitely have more skills than are featured now. Even so, don't expect them to have as many skills as the core professions. It didn't happen for Factions classes, and it won't happen for Nightfall classes.

Don't like it? Tough luck, the current situation indicates that all expansion classes are meant to be nothing more than a novelty.