PDA

View Full Version : I Love the Paragon Class!!!

erickidwell
30-07-2006, 21:01
Anet sure hit the nail on the head with this class!

I hear alot of people complaining about the way they hold a spear, but come on! I mean, the story of Nightfall is going to be placed in a sort of norther african, egyptian, babylonian feel! The african warriors over there used to carry there spears and shields like that. I think its awesome how there seems to be cultures from around the world being represented in each new campaign.

With that aside, I am also loving the armor that Paragons have. Albeit, the red looks a lil on the pink side, i still love it. And the whole bit on them having to have angel wings.. I think that the 15k armor should be mroe exaggerated form of what has already been done on the armors we have seen. Not full blown wings sticking out of their backs! lol

Last but certainly not least, I am loving the chants that are on these guys!
This Class is perfect for AvA! (because of more allies) The skills on the Paragon are quite impressive and I can foresee many combinations already with having a coupled profession with the Monk Class especially.

Well , thats all I have to say.

So for now,
Peace! And play the crap out of those Paragons in AvA if you havn't already!

Heath Laron
30-07-2006, 22:56
Paragons perform well in Alliance Battles, and I anticipate they would in Fort Aspenwood aswell. I can't wait until PvE Preview, so I can pick this baby up again.

alchemistsan
31-07-2006, 04:56
The Paragon is almost same as the Bard as some people have suggested, what the thing is they lack is mmmm........

A mic, A Karaoke box and a speaker with amplifier. XD

Just Joking. IMO the nightfall class is better than factions

Смерть
31-07-2006, 05:25
I have not had the time to really explore either of the classes. But I am definantly creating a Paragon next to my Dervish. Seems such a tactical class not to miss out on.

Therese Fireside
31-07-2006, 15:49
Ditto, I love the Paragon too.

Jhanto Gun
31-07-2006, 18:51
I'm very impress so far with the paragons, they show lots of promise. also, both this new proffesions are better than the sins and rits, to me anyways. will see what changes they will do and maybe test them again before release.

Rampageoh
31-07-2006, 18:53
I wish I would have had more time to play them but the "real" world interfered this weekend. Still I like most of what I have seen. The character fits my style of play much better than most of the others in GW.

I wish the Paragon had a spear melee skill in which the spear was not thrown but in close combat you can't see the spear fly anyway.

I am looking forward to the release of this chapter much more than I did Factions simply because this is the character that I have been wanting since I quit Diablo2 for Guildwars.

Scott the Green
01-08-2006, 03:28
I made a paragon but didn't get a chance to play him in real combat. That might actually be a good thing, because I felt practically naked prancing around in that armour.

I'm hoping that the armour when Nightfall is released will be at least knee-length...

Zaxares
01-08-2006, 07:57
Agreed. I love the concept of the Paragon and look forward to creating one in Nightfall. :smiley: