PDA

View Full Version : Pa/Ri or Ri/Pa as Resurector ?!

Sherlock
01-08-2006, 17:04
Hiya all ! I wonder would it be useful to combine these two skills :

"We Shall Return!" - For 10 seconds, whenever party members within earshot use a resurrection skill, their fallen allies return with 5...41% more Health and 10...30% more Energy. Command/Shout 10 - 15

Lively Was Naomei - Hold Naomei's ashes for up to 45 seconds. When you drop her ashes, all party members in the area are resurrected with 15...63% Health and zero energy. Restoration/Item Spell 15 - 6 -20

What it would be interesting to know is will the health gain from both skills be counted together - so you have a party member resurected with 41% health from WSR and 63% from LWN, giving us more then 100%, meaning full life bar. Also, the two different expressions we have here "fallen allies" and "party members". is there a difference between them, or we can, for example, count the Pets as "fallen allies" ?

Also, since both of these atributes are not the primary ones, which will be better to choose if someone wants to play succesfull resurector ? I suppose this char will have some role of second Monk, so probably more Restoration spells or Command shouts will be necesarry to improve this char.

Thx for comments !

Bozo69PD
01-08-2006, 19:37
res sigs are better. It's also better to specialize in somehow keeping your party from dying and getting dp than ressing people over and over again. once one side gets some dp they will often lose unless they get a good comeback.

also, fallen allies means it works for all 3 parties in AB while party members would be just the people in your window.

ShadowKntSDS
01-08-2006, 21:48
That and 30% of 0 energy is still 0, wasting half of the skill.

Alphabet
01-08-2006, 21:53
It's better used with Restore Life, Ressurection Chant, and Flesh of my Flesh.

We Shall Return ressurects Pets with more life too (Beast Mastery Rangers).

Nazpharoz
02-08-2006, 10:53
"We Shall Return!" - For 10 seconds, whenever party members within earshot use a resurrection skill, their fallen allies return with 5...41% more Health and 10...30% more Energy. Command/Shout 10 - 15

Lively Was Naomei - Hold Naomei's ashes for up to 45 seconds. When you drop her ashes, all party members in the area are resurrected with 15...63% Health and zero energy. Restoration/Item Spell 15 - 6 -20

this can't give him 100% health.
Asume the ressurected member has only 100 health at max due to dp.
Live Was Naomei res him for at max 63 health points and 0 energy.
"We Shall Return!" gives only at max 41% off thus 63 health he gain from Live Was Naomei. That is less then 30hp and that way can be maybe at max gain 90% off his max health and still doesn't gain energy.

Ressuraction Chant is better. It gives the target up to your health (note that this is most likely his max health, if not, "We Shall Return" can do the rest.) and give the target some energy, with "We Shall Return it will be even more energy.

Almas Darksoul
02-08-2006, 11:24
Considering the way other skills work, I think it is more than likely that the Paragon shouts will cause a + to the percentage, not a + to the amount rezzed with (in this instance, naomi would give 30% energy).

Attack speed skills, which are meant to "increase speed" by x% instead reduce the time in between attacks by x%, which is a big difference. Similarly, Primal Rage and Critical Eye increase critical chance by the percentage listed, not adding it on as a percentage of the current chance.

That made no sense.

I XM
02-08-2006, 14:02
Maybe carry this on a Pa/X or X/Pa and a rezzmer (Me/Mo) carrying a hard rez instead of rez sig?