PDA

View Full Version : Hmm.

Shadowed Sun
03-08-2006, 20:18
Avatar of Melandru + Draw Conditions.

AoM makes you immune to all conditions, for the 50 seconds or so you have it activated. If you draw conditions from party members, the conditions go away! Like old mend ailment...Excellent for those draw bots!
:smiley:

ss

Paul Pluto
04-08-2006, 01:53
Is this tested?

My only thought would be that you would try to draw the conditions and you plain wouldn't be able to recieve them, for them to be removed off your ally. If that makes sense.

It depends how well Anet build these god forms and tweak them.

SuXxorz
04-08-2006, 02:35
immune means you're unaffected... It doesn't mean u don't have them. I think what I remembered was when my melandru ended, all the effects that were still on me, were still on me...( I used burning speed and others have put conditions on me )

I XM
04-08-2006, 04:04
Yes. Avatar of Melandru + Draw Conditions spamming = no conditions in your team and a cheap self-heal for you.

See here. (http://forums.gwonline.net/showthread.php?t=413743)

In the end I used Avatar of Dwayna instead in my build, but kept draw conditions anyway as I could self-heal through it and hexes are much more powerful than conditions. It's also why 7 D/Mo with Dwayna + Mystic Sandstorm and 1 D/Mo with Melandru + Draw Conditions would be a lot more damaging and resillient than 8 D/Mo with CoP. I find it hilarious that people whine about CoP without realising that there are much better similar builds that can be made and that the most overpowered and hard to counter builds this past weekend were mostly Paragon builds.