OracleRoot
14-08-2006, 18:34
I've got an idea of a Build.

3 Shock or other Hi-Damage Warrior
EITHER 1 Ranger (Touch or Trapper)
OR 1 Necromancer (Blood Spiker Build)
OR 1 Elementalist (Air Spiker)
3 Monks (Don't Boss around Monks)
1 Elementalist (Obsidian Flame or Warder)

VARIENTS:

Instead of using air spiker or blood spiker use a Touch Ranger with Brambles. Have him cast it and use Shock Warriors to KD foes and have a Nuker instead of warder casting bed of coals and similar spells because foes can't escape AoE.

Aiiane
14-08-2006, 19:46
And what's special about this build?

defrule
14-08-2006, 20:05
About to ask the same question.

Super Kenny
16-08-2006, 18:03
Have you been to HA? Touchers don't work against organized groups.

lifeinthefridge
22-08-2006, 14:07
Have you been to HA? Touchers don't work against organized groups.

I wouldnt say so 8 touch ranger teams can really beat many teams because they can drain monks preety quickly because of the constant damage on a target over and over

Acerbus Aether
24-08-2006, 14:41
I'd say he's shooting for a kind of rainbow-spike...

melandrus elite
25-08-2006, 05:28
A vimway could easily beat this build do to the energy cost of the skills in it+qz. I'm sry but its a pretty tough build to play and even tougher to win with.

Super Kenny
25-08-2006, 06:02
I wouldnt say so 8 touch ranger teams can really beat many teams because they can drain monks preety quickly because of the constant damage on a target over and over
Hmmm.. bspike/og spike/any kind of spike would spike MOST of them out before they even touch you, vim would own this in two seconds, IWAY/smites would out-pressure you. I can't see this winning anything, it's got no holding powers/no heals for the ghost. And you have almost no heals, 60 something health per..2 seconds?

I think you'll only win to those grab 8 and go or MINION FACTORY in american districts.