PDA

View Full Version : How are dervish like??

Lunari
15-08-2006, 12:54
Hi
i have missed the PvP weekend of Nightfall (:cry: )and i was wandering how it is to be a dervish... the nice things and the bad things about them, what do YOU like about them and what doe you not like about them

DivineCell
15-08-2006, 13:00
from a personal view, and this is my opinion, i like them. they are fun, and i like the elite forms skills. they are overpowered, i guess, but im gonna play them no matter what they do to them. they look cool, have cool stances, and im excited to see what type of scythes anet comes up with

critical vengeance
15-08-2006, 13:50
let's see, wouldn't you want to be one of these people hear with their god elite forms?!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/dynasty161/avatar3.jpg

SAY CHEESE! i'm the one aaaaaall the way to the right as the avatar of dwayna (goddess of forsaken)

Hopfully Azn Deathfire Azn Deathfire will not mind too much that i quoted her

Anyway besides being able to use forms, they have the nifty power to hit foes 3 times with their scythe. Although anyone can use a scythe. The damage is even better than a hammer, though since i think it is like 9-41 it has a pretty high chance of hitting fairly low. 41 might be wrong i simply forget.

The class was a lot of fun though, you should try it during the next event, it was a bunch of fun trying out the class, for 1 it's very original, and 2 very very powerful

NeonKnights
17-08-2006, 03:04
Man that's an awsome screenshot of the avitars together. Hoenstly, who in their right mind wouldn't be scared of seeing a group like that coming towards you??

Woop Shotty
17-08-2006, 03:31
I'll be making a Dervish and Paragon, but I'm even more excited by my upcoming W/D.

critical vengeance
17-08-2006, 04:44
Man that's an awsome screenshot of the avitars together. Hoenstly, who in their right mind wouldn't be scared of seeing a group like that coming towards you??

if i saw that.. chancing are the other people would quit in fear and i would be like @#$@#$ O_O @#$@#$