PDA

View Full Version : Paragon...?

Lunari
15-08-2006, 13:55
Hi
i have missed the PvP weekend of Nightfall (:cry: )and i was wandering how it is to be a Paragon... the nice things and the bad things about them, what do YOU like about them and what doe you not like about them

Alphabet
15-08-2006, 14:05
The Neutral:
*80 Armor plus Shield
*Ranged 1h Weapon, Spear. 14-27 damage.
*2 Arrows of energy regen.
*Leadership Primary Attribute(Gives 1 energy for each ally affected by your shout, max is 1 per 2 ranks of Leadership.
*Mix of Energy and Adrenal skills.

The Good:
*Effective Main Healers and buffers, rivaling monks.
*Shouts and Chants that can't be stripped, or have a slowed casting, or interrupt via daze and other spell interrupts.
*Amazing spear attacks, and an elite spear attack that can inflict daze.
*No energy problems when allies are around you.

The Bad:
*Paragons are bad solo. Solo, they die. They have bad self-healing alone, bad buffs alone, and bad energy management alone.
*Only a great healer when allies are in earshot.

All in all, an AMAZING class.

critical vengeance
15-08-2006, 14:58
Yes this class was excellent, from helping your allies gain adrenline offering a skill to give all allies effected with +2 more energy regeneration until they use a spell, this includes you so you too can have 4 pips.

Starrs
17-08-2006, 16:10
What's their base energy? Is it 20 like the Warrior? I also missed out on the Nightfall preview.

critical vengeance
17-08-2006, 18:16
I don't know exhactly but it has to be higher than 20, one of the skills takes 25 energy.

Princess eirika
17-08-2006, 20:07
If I recall correctly, they had 30 energy, 2 recovery.

Bloodrage
23-08-2006, 13:13
When is the next tryout likely to be??

Auntie I
23-08-2006, 13:35
Nothing announced yet. They did mention that there would be another preview, but not when. I suspect it will depend on how the progression of the development of Nightfall is going.