PDA

View Full Version : Cavalon and HzH

EternalSoul
17-08-2006, 06:05
I've heard people say this can/can't/ or they have no idea whether it can be captured. I wasn't sure where to put this and I tried to look up on Guild Wars's website but it isn't entirely dial-up friendly.

So I was wondering, is Cavalon and HzH capturable, and do you have proof that it is so? Like something from the official website.

I've seen the picture of HzH being under Luxon control but I've heard of it being a bug...so I'm still quite confused.

tarutaru
17-08-2006, 18:32
Entirely Possible. It just hasn't really happened yet, but the new "push" featuret by Anet will make it happen not too long from now. That originally was the greater goal of alliance battles: to force people to want to play them in order to gain glory and capture important points, such as the 15k armor crafters, or eventually the capitol.

EternalSoul
17-08-2006, 22:31
Are you positive it's possible? I just want proof from somewhere, the people who simply claim it's impossible without any proof aggravate me, and I want to show them "Here go there it'll tell you everything" or something along the lines.

Xavatar
18-08-2006, 12:02
i saw a pic of HZH under luxon control. theres a thread in the forums...just don't remember which though.
its really cool. i think the luxon alliance controlling hzh should be second in ranking in faction points. it IS the enemy's capital anyway. The same for the kurzicks too.

tarutaru
18-08-2006, 13:59
Yeah, I remember seeing a picture WAY back from when Factions was still in beta, at this "behind-the-scenes" event, when they showed a picture of when the luxon line is completely pushed as far as possible into Kurzick territory. Iirc correctly, HzH was captured. I'm searching through my computer and the internet now to try and dig up the pic. Updates as soon as I can.

evilmdgetpenguin
03-11-2006, 03:01
Yeah, for an alliance with the most faction working hard to own Cavaon to own HzH would be very anticlimactic

Demon Balkoth
03-11-2006, 22:04
i was pretty sure that each luxon town necessary to the story line could not be taken by the opposing side, just like how the misson towns cant be taken, not sure and no proof either way thou :(

Vincent Of Venom
25-01-2007, 23:57
HZH AND CAVALON can't be taken. The borders will go around it just like certain mission zones near the 50/50 mark can never be taken. Not that hard to believe.