PDA

View Full Version : Eh.. leadership's wording.

critical vengeance
20-08-2006, 17:26
Leadership: You gain 1 Energy for each ally affected by one of your Shouts or Chants (maximum 1 Energy for every 3 ranks).

So if you have 15 you can gain 5 energy, which is cool, but do you count for your own ally? I mean i know things say "target other ally" means it cannot be used on yourself, but are not you technically your own ally? Since a lot of healing spells say ally, but you can use it on yourself...

I didn't play it enough during the event to notice so did anyone get a clear picture?

One thing is, you would think it would be the more allies the more energy, cause i mean if all you have to do to gain maximum benefit is to be by 1 ally, it's kind of odd, but i don't know.

Auntie I
20-08-2006, 21:42
I can't say as I noticed either way during the Preview event. We may have to wait until the next "event" to test it. Even then it may be "balanced" to work differently between now and Release. Too soon to tell, I guess.

zweistein
20-08-2006, 22:30
if work when you are alone - you are your own ally, and you are affected after all ...

Harshateja
22-08-2006, 09:12
You do count as an ally. Thus, you automatically gain 1 energy everytime you cast a shout or chant that affects you.

critical vengeance
22-08-2006, 16:15
alright, so if you are at 15 leadership and effect 5 allies you gain 5 energy, but if you only effect yourself you gain 1. Ok thanks for the help everybody :P I wonder if they will change it though >_>

Brunestud Family
24-08-2006, 22:05
If my memory serve me right it was changed from (maximum 1 Energy for every 3 ranks) to (maximum 1 Energy for every 2 ranks) midway in the beta weekend

critical vengeance
24-08-2006, 22:09
I hope that is true, 8 possible energy gain would be pretty nice :o