PDA

View Full Version : Wanted runs in factions?

Mr Savior
21-08-2006, 08:50
i just wondered is there any places people want get run in factions?
becose im sick of The deep :shocked:
and if would be nice that u post place and good build for it thx :grin:

i had long brake, and just started play again, wanna do something new:P

Naf Olbaid
21-08-2006, 09:03
Runners can't make the same kind of profits in Factions as they can in Tyria, simply because the storyline in factions is completely stagnant and linear.. every character you make you have to do every mission, every time (OMG I hope this changes in Nightfall). But i've seen a few people doing runs to all the outposts near HzH and Cavalon. 500g per stop and you can take 7 people, theres like 5 or so outposts which you can run to (this is kinda like Crystal Desert runs), so you could make a hefty profit on that.

Seef II
21-08-2006, 09:14
Basically the locked gates thing ensures that the most running you'll do in Factions are Raisu chest runs. Stock up those commendations.

Mr Savior
21-08-2006, 09:17
hmm... sounds boring but how long is the run, 5min, longer?
and is there many ppl want get this run?

*edit*
i have done chest runs in raisu too much, i wanna run ppl...
like old good times, old factions :)

Don Zardeone
21-08-2006, 12:37
From hzh to all the pre-vasburg locations like jade quarry, aspenwood, saint anjekas shrine, brauer, lutgardis....

You could also do faction runs for those who need to get 10k kurzick faction. Do the lutgardis run while they're standing there. Could even use it as a safe powerlevel for survivors.

cranialexodus
21-08-2006, 15:58
you can run the 2nd Shing Jea mission for a fair bit of cash. You need a build able to solo the bosses at the end... it's fairly easy once you get the hang of it and ppl have payed me up to 3k each. Can't remember what build I used but probably a w/mo.... most of the monsters are lvl 14 afterall so I'm sure you can work something out:wink:

Mog Wai
21-08-2006, 18:04
Runners can't make the same kind of profits in Factions as they can in Tyria, simply because the storyline in factions is completely stagnant and linear.. every character you make you have to do every mission, every time (OMG I hope this changes in Nightfall). But i've seen a few people doing runs to all the outposts near HzH and Cavalon. 500g per stop and you can take 7 people, theres like 5 or so outposts which you can run to (this is kinda like Crystal Desert runs), so you could make a hefty profit on that.

That is awesome. I hope they can take running complete out of the game. I hope they make it even harder to run in Nightfall.

Good job Anet!

Mr Savior
22-08-2006, 07:58
you can run the 2nd Shing Jea mission for a fair bit of cash. You need a build able to solo the bosses at the end... it's fairly easy once you get the hang of it and ppl have payed me up to 3k each. Can't remember what build I used but probably a w/mo.... most of the monsters are lvl 14 afterall so I'm sure you can work something out:wink:

nice idea, i could try this.
i think its easy with mending becose they do low dmg, and like 11 swordmanship.
but i need work with other skills :P
*edit
and if some1 know good build for this, be nice and tell it me :)

Qestraal
22-08-2006, 14:11
I don't know what kind of demand there is but, you could run Tyrian lowbies from KC to Shing Jea Monastery.

I know a few ppl who make Tyrian chars, get a run to Lion's Arch then to Shing Jea just to level in Cantha.

Mr Savior
23-08-2006, 09:54
yea its a lot faster train charter in cantha