PDA

View Full Version : D/Mo Avatar of Balthazar

Artemis Shadowhawk
30-08-2006, 05:58
Disclaimer:
Yes I realize that these skill descriptions are very likely to change, and yes I realize that there are going to be many more skills, and yes I am incredibly bored.

--------------------------------------

Protection D/Mo
Attributes:
Mysticism: 14
Scythe: 12
Protection: 11

Skills:
Wounding Strike
Chilling Victory
Mystic Vigor
Reversal of Fortune
Guardian
Contemplation of Purity
Rebirth

Synopsis:
It's a pretty simple build that utilizes several skill synergies along with mysticism and enchantment cycling. Capable of constantly cycling through three short casting and recharge duration enchantments all with a cost of 5, which merits a 2 energy gain via Mysticism. Er go, you have effective energy management and self healing in addition to the 24 health per strike with Mystic Vigor. Contemplation of Purity is used for spike healing and condition and hex removal. Chilling Victory is followed by Wounding Strike to apply AoE cold damage twice. Avatar of Balthazar is simply icing on the cake.

Healing D/Mo
Attributes:
Mysticism: 14
Scythe: 12
Healing: 11

Skills:
Wounding Strike
Reap Impurities
Mystic Vigor
Vigourous Spirit
Healing Breeze
Contemplation of Purity
Restore Life

Synopsis:
Utilizing 3 more constant enchantments, you maintain around a 45 health gain per strike. Wounding Strike and Reap Impurities leads to an additional 50 health gain per strike. Healing Breeze provides steady healing with a decent self heal via Mysticism at the end of it and energy boost that makes it more easily recyclable. Contemplation of Purity is once again used for hex and condition removal and Avatar of Balthazar remains a little something extra.

So those are just two ideas I decided to throw out there. Nothing spectacularly ingenuitive and complex, but two rather simple and easy builds that would most likely be pretty useful in PvE and PvP without the abuse of AoE Enchantment spikes.

I'd also like to note that I don't really see these builds as being overly powerful and not entirely broken although they both utilize contemplation of purity, which everyone seems to cringe at.