PDA

View Full Version : WIN HoH!!!

ThirtySix
01-09-2006, 06:51
http://gwshack.us/87c8c :laughing:

Djinn Effer
01-09-2006, 08:33
Your Monks suck. You don't need two Rits.

Decelo
01-09-2006, 11:00
Your Monks suck. You don't need two Rits.

Wow thanks for the coment, that will help him alot.

Anyways I'll put what Djinn said into something that can help you. You do not need 2 rits and you should probebly just have the normal 3 monk backline with a infuse, woh and rc. Also that would leave 1 extra space for another offensive character like a fire ele or such, or mabye if you strugle with defense with this build, so put in a warder or mabye a trapper.

David Holtzman
01-09-2006, 12:22
What, precisely, is the purpose of this thread?

Domina Spellbinder
01-09-2006, 12:39
Someone having issues with people ingame and trying to get back at them by posting their build.

asxtc
01-09-2006, 12:45
Ppl whos very first post looks like the OPs...should recieve an immediate ban.

ThirtySix..this is a forum (look it up) and not a soapbox.

foghorn leghorn
01-09-2006, 15:36
well, thats ansy's build, he was kicked from it.

Cremson
01-09-2006, 17:34
he is acting childish becouse we didnt let him in the first team, and now thinks hell stop us by posting our build or wotever.

foghorn leghorn
01-09-2006, 18:14
he is acting childish becouse we didnt let him in the first team, and now thinks hell stop us by posting our build or wotever.

first team? there hardly is a second team :huh:
but i get what you mean :smiley:

David Holtzman
01-09-2006, 19:10
well, thats ansy's build, he was kicked from it.

A build is a build. There's no ownership.

Cremson
01-09-2006, 19:31
isnt the creator the owner?

Buddah
01-09-2006, 19:40
What, precisely, is the purpose of this thread?
To scare people off with more trolls. :rolleyes:

don Durandal
01-09-2006, 19:52

Perhaps. But "AnSy's Build" is a lot shorter to write than "The build that was created and is used by AnSy".

And yes, Thirtysix only posted this as a lame vengeance against AnSy since he left on very bad terms. But then again there's no rule against posting builds used by other people. The team will still win.

David Holtzman
02-09-2006, 10:23
Perhaps. But "AnSy's Build" is a lot shorter to write than "The build that was created and is used by AnSy".

Fair enough, but the point remains. "AnSy's build" means "created by AnSy" and nothing more. It should not be expected to carry any responsibilities to or from them of any kind or fashion, including that of ownership. That's all I'm saying.

foghorn leghorn
02-09-2006, 17:38

wait a sec.. did you read 'ownership' or 'stolen' somewhere in my post??
i was just explaining to the ppl here what happened, they can interpret it as they like, stolen or not

David Holtzman
02-09-2006, 22:09
wait a sec.. did you read 'ownership' or 'stolen' somewhere in my post??

Wait a sec.. did you read "foghorn is claiming ownership or stolen" somewhere in my post??

i was just explaining to the ppl here what happened, they can interpret it as they like, stolen or not

I was just explaining to the people here about build ownership, they can interpret it as they like.

ZiegDivine
03-09-2006, 00:52
Doesn't matter if it's AnSy's or not ... it still sucks.

Mr Dbest
03-09-2006, 01:38
Doesn't matter if it's AnSy's or not ... it still sucks.

On the contrary, it's very powerful......It's running 2 melee, 2 Choking Gas.....2 meleers of itself create a lot of pressure on enemy healers (especially sins...), but add in 2 choking gas who can be kept on the monks, ele (warder, i would imagine), etc, meaning that the monks have to contend with CG's as well as keeping up with insane Frenzied melee dmg...

And the only reason the war and sin can use frenzy is because of the extra prot provided by not 1, but 2 spirit spammers who are constantly going through their spirit cycles.....Because of the extra prot, the buid can sacrifice one monk from the standard 3 monk backline, turning it into the general 2 monk backline used in GvG....Now, though a normal Mo/me could suffice (haven't tested so wouldn't know yet...), Ansys or whoever subbed in N/mo, taking advantage of the constant dying of spirits from the 2 Spirit Spammers....Therefore, what Primary monks make up in efficiency (Divine Favor) and size of heals, these N/Mo make up in quantity of heals.....Fueled by a near infinte cycle of spriirts, they hardly should have any energy problems, so they are able to spam heals over and over, making up for a loss of a monk primary......All in all, nice build, and not something that you see everyday....and the build has proved itself zieg....I think it held halls, didn't it?.... =]

Xunlai Agent
03-09-2006, 03:03
It isn't that bad....

Flav
03-09-2006, 03:07

Try telling that to the engineers of this world. I'm sure they will have plenty to say, if they even bother to do so.

Ivan Drago
03-09-2006, 03:39
The Europeans must be good players if they can hold the halls with a build that "sucks". ;)

David Holtzman
03-09-2006, 03:44
Try telling that to the engineers of this world. I'm sure they will have plenty to say, if they even bother to do so.

By engineers do you mean build creators? If so, as a build creator, I'm telling you there is no ownership. If by engineers you do not mean build creators, then you have apparently missed the point. I recommend, in this case, rereading.

ThirtySix
03-09-2006, 09:25
Don't have any issues.

Technically i was kicked but was just returning to my own guild anyway.

Acting childish: Remind me what is that like?

Being told you are in the "first team" when you actually aren't: Lies or other motives.

Vengeance!? Hmm get a grip oh yeh i sit at home devising evil schemes lmao.

Cremson
03-09-2006, 13:21
guy if the build sucks or not i couldnt care less becouse it wasnt posted here for that it was posted as a revenge at ansy. And i can tell u it does work very very well.

36 dude u are thinking evil things , since we kicked u , u did everithing in ur power to destroy ansy and its members.

ThirtySix
03-09-2006, 14:04
"u did everithing in ur power to destroy ansy and its members" lol!

le brie
03-09-2006, 15:22
36 i did defend u a lot, but i've given up after this, it's pathetic mate i'm disapointed in you.

a few things....

"Don't have any issues." then why is htis post here and other forums?

"Vengeance!? Hmm get a grip oh yeh i sit at home devising evil schemes lmao" ummm again this build posting, wot were u trying to accomplish, anyone can press B and watch us so why do you think this will give ppl any more info apart from to look at it without thinking and say its "noob" becasue they are too scared to leave their standard 3 monk backline and try somehting new.

I used to be in a guild with 36 as leader and I had a lot of good times and i'm suprised that he got like this, really dissapointed mate.

ThirtySix
03-09-2006, 16:05
You defended me right ok well thanks don't quite know what i have done to be receiving attacks.

I can handle little kiddies and their name calling or whatever on my own dude :D

I was LEAVING amicably on my own accord cos things weren't working out.

The build was posted to make a point about how not everything can controlled and just be deleted because someone takes it upon themself to make judgements for others.

Its called freedom of information hey now even your own guildies can see the build that they aren't elite enough to look at.

Only this morning i was partied with Cyan i got nothing against him, never have done if i was so intent on destroying his guild as claimed by his dillusional Officer do you really think i would ally with him,fight with him and last but not least res him?:D

Parker Bsb
04-09-2006, 04:40
E-Drama = lock...

ThirtySix please refrain from using a forum for any sort of personal vendetta:rolleyes: