PDA

View Full Version : For you rspikers, what's currently....

opuis
18-09-2006, 18:12
For you rspikers that have been holding, what's currently the most effective combo in your opinion? Also, how many of you are bringing seeking arrows?

Lately I've seen people spiking with Dual/SS/PS - Mauraders/PS/SS - and using Sundering. I havent had much time to observe lately or I would answer my own questions. Thank you.

Wet One
18-09-2006, 19:04
i have seen them with up to 4 copies of seeking... the spike skills depend really on whether or not they are running an orders nec.. a pp/shater mes etc etc etc... really highly dependent on exactly what build they are running since there are so many viable variations

Almas Darksoul
18-09-2006, 19:05
A current popular Rspike setup is using 3/4 rangers with Seeking/RTW/Dual/Marauders/Savage/Punishing/Rezzig/Utility (Spirit, Sprint Skill). Then an orders necro and if needed an e/mo warder or similar.

In coordinated setups, the rangers can alternate their seeking arrows, potentially permanently interrupting two heroes.

Buddah
18-09-2006, 20:27
I'd wait and see what Holtzman has to say. iA probably runs one of the best R-Spikes in HA.

Mickael
18-09-2006, 22:14
Holtzman is in iA? I nearly beated them using 7 henchies^^. Maybe you were there :tongue:. (Not a rly fair match tho, I waited they engage red, I killed their priest then 2 vs 1 on IA :tongue:. Would have won IF I didnt forget to bring the hero with me :undecided: )

They werent ranger spike tho... And sry for being off-topic :tongue:

FarbrorVattenmelon
19-09-2006, 01:14
Holtzman is in iA? I nearly beated them using 7 henchies^^. Maybe you were there :tongue:. (Not a rly fair match tho, I waited they engage red, I killed their priest then 2 vs 1 on IA :tongue:. Would have won IF I didnt forget to bring the hero with me :undecided: )

So basicly what you are saying is that our 2 monk backline build has problems defending itself vs 16 players? :)

Mickael
19-09-2006, 02:14
lollll na... Well actualy, yes :tongue:. Was just a little "anecdote" (Is that the right word in english?) I found quite funny :smiley:

FarbrorVattenmelon
19-09-2006, 13:05
A current popular Rspike setup is using 3/4 rangers with Seeking/RTW/Dual/Marauders/Savage/Punishing/Rezzig/Utility (Spirit, Sprint Skill). Then an orders necro and if needed an e/mo warder or similar.

In coordinated setups, the rangers can alternate their seeking arrows, potentially permanently interrupting two heroes.

Yeah, thats basicly what we run, 4 rtw/seeking/dual/punish/savage/marauder/utility/utility, heal monk, boon prot, warder and a order nec

/Demo[iA]

opuis
19-09-2006, 16:27
Yeah, thats basicly what we run, 4 rtw/seeking/dual/punish/savage/marauder/utility/utility, heal monk, boon prot, warder and a order nec

/Demo[iA]

Hey thanks for the followup guys. I've just seen so many combos lately that I wondered what the holders were running.

Almas Darksoul
19-09-2006, 16:45
Aye demo, a lot of people have copied your build as I noticed from a night of observering out of boredom.

Besides, Kabale tells me half of your builds. 2 mo backline is very powerful and I enjoy running it in guild groups, but requires very strong players on the support offense roles, who know when the monks can't keep up forever.

Using slowdown skills strategically is extremely important, as is the strategic use of lots of other things. Strategical skill use is important.