PDA

View Full Version : New update, Bonus items are working now!

NeferJackal
19-09-2006, 11:18
I awoke to see a new update this morning.

Update - Monday September 18

* Fixed text received when adding a Nightfall Prerelease Bonus Key, so that it no longer incorrectly states that the account already has the bonus.
* Fixed a bug that affected the drop rates of XP scrolls.

Now the Nightfall Bonus key shows properly under Content Rights, and the Soulbreaker and Sunspear is spawnable ingame again! Means we will have them for the PvE weekend after all, joy!

Cde
19-09-2006, 11:43

That's why I kept dropping Xp scrolls like mad....

And yeah for the PBP fix! :)

NeferJackal
19-09-2006, 12:01
Are they working for everyone else with the PBP?

SylverDragon
19-09-2006, 12:28
Just checked and they're working for me.

Izanami
19-09-2006, 12:34
Both mine and my SO's items are working now.

And we had both noticed an awful lot of XP scrolls dropping recently.

Heavens Angel
19-09-2006, 12:41
i morely noticed black dyes :d had 5 drop for me

DarkY
19-09-2006, 12:52
ill check later today if i can spawn the items, if not ill reply else im ingame :p

Scutilla
19-09-2006, 14:33
Well, that's good to hear :azn: Too bad about the xp scrolls, I was getting used to them dropping from every other boss :tongue:

Laughing Man
19-09-2006, 15:59
Meh it was good while it lasted. I kept finding them on my level 20 characters so I gave them all to my level 17 to use.. lol.

Lady Rhonwyn
19-09-2006, 16:13
I had more scrolls dropped for me during this week then from the event weekend...

And I've used my spear... It's much more fun than my spiritbinder...

Bananko
19-09-2006, 16:43
I awoke to see a new update this morning.

Update - Monday September 18

* Fixed text received when adding a Nightfall Prerelease Bonus Key, so that it no longer incorrectly states that the account already has the bonus.

Now the Nightfall Bonus key shows properly under Content Rights, and the Soulbreaker and Sunspear is spawnable ingame again! Means we will have them for the PvE weekend after all, joy!

I noticed that, as well as that I actually get both the Factions and the Nightfall bonus items when I type in /bonusitems now.

Also, my Nightfall load screen no longer lags horribly as it's been doing for the last day or two, so now I can listen to the great music and rotate around to view the scenery without difficulty. :grin:

skuldnoshinpu
19-09-2006, 17:53
IW scythe, here I come!

Xandlyn
19-09-2006, 18:15
Woot! I'll enter my code when I get home!

Chanser
19-09-2006, 23:09
Yay it works :grin:, now we get a 2 construction guys in your inventory. :laugh:

skuldnoshinpu
20-09-2006, 00:05
Yay it works :grin:, now we get a 2 construction guys in your inventory. :laugh:

The construction guys are only temporary while they download the art; after a bit, just change zones or something and they'll have their proper inventory art and everything. Woohoo. :grin:

sixshot
20-09-2006, 01:41
i morely noticed black dyes :d had 5 drop for me
Hehe... funny you mentioned that because I had a Black Dye droppped for me while henching Thunderhead. That'll be #4 (or was it #5?) in my entire account lifetime.

Edine Ailif
20-09-2006, 15:24
Looks like whatever they did with the bonus items finally fixed my Factions preorder problem! :grin:

I'd bought the preorder, then the game, then the CE (just a few weeks ago for the CE); adding the keys in that order seemed to tie the one-time-only deal of the minipet with the preorder weapons. When I got the mini, I also got a second set of the weapons but they failed to spawn on any characters made after that. No /bonusitems-ing in game would help - unfortunate, since the characters made after that were finally a Rit an a 'Sin. :tongue:

But now they're popping up in inventories again! Hoorah!

Zaxares
21-09-2006, 08:07
I had a closer look at the two items last night. Scythe is very nice. Spear less so, but it's handy to have an instant +5 energy, one-handed weapon whenever I want. :wink: