PDA

View Full Version : Nightfall Preview Event Keys

Erasculio
20-09-2006, 04:10
The Guild Wars website has posted the access keys (http://www.guildwars.com/support/NWPE_Keys.php) needed for new players to access the Nightfall Event. Most of us won't need it, since only those who do not have Guild Wars will need those keys, but let your friends know :smiley:

Erasculio

Pei Wei
20-09-2006, 04:12
Uh, maybe this should be in News? :smiley:

Anyhow, nice - will have to pass this on to a few buddies who've -yet- to try GW.

Zingeri
20-09-2006, 04:13
You beat me by two minutes. :sad:

skuldnoshinpu
20-09-2006, 04:36
The Guild Wars website has posted the access keys (http://www.guildwars.com/support/NWPE_Keys.php) needed for new players to access the Nightfall Event. Most of us won't need it, since only those who do not have Guild Wars will need those keys, but let your friends know :smiley:

Well, I assume those of us who do have GW but no free character slots will also need the keys :cool:

GrimShade
20-09-2006, 04:38
Well, I assume those of us who do have GW but no free character slots will also need the keys :cool:
Very true...I wonder what I will name my new account...:fortuneteller:

Gaile
20-09-2006, 05:24
I hereby post to bump Erasculio's post, since his preceded the Pretender to the Fast Posting Throne by a full 2 minutes. Really, Zingeri, you just have to pick up the speed. :grin:

Well, I assume those of us who do have GW but no free character slots will also need the keys :cool:*looks the other way*

Only kidding, I'm sure it's just fine to do that.

Saint Troy
20-09-2006, 10:57
Yay!

I still have afree character slot, so I don't need one, but I have a couple of friends who are interested :grin:

Romulans
20-09-2006, 11:42
i can always delete my pvp guy...or that level 4 ele I never leveled...or that lvl 11 rit....

Scutilla
20-09-2006, 15:36
Yay, was wondering when they were going to post these.

*runs off to make his FPE account into a WPE account*

Slightly off-topic, how awesome is that frog monster (a "Bush Toad"?) on the keys page?

http://www.guildwars.com/images/spotimages/gwn-bushtoad.jpg

EDIT: It seems that even though my old Factions Preview account isn't a full account, it already has access to the WPE. Never mind then... :embarassed:

davepesc
21-09-2006, 03:59
Just wondering... Will we be able to use our "bonus" Nightfall Pre-order character slots to join the preview event? And when do we see that slot? I added the key, but no slot appeared... is it only after buying Nightfall?

Scutilla
21-09-2006, 04:16
Just wondering... Will we be able to use our "bonus" Nightfall Pre-order character slots to join the preview event? And when do we see that slot? I added the key, but no slot appeared... is it only after buying Nightfall?
You only get the slot after you purchase Nightfall- the bonus slot won't be available for the event. You can still play in the event by using the key on the site to create a new account, though.

davepesc
22-09-2006, 02:24
You only get the slot after you purchase Nightfall- the bonus slot won't be available for the event. You can still play in the event by using the key on the site to create a new account, though.

Dang, another event I'll miss due to lack of slots. (Creating a new account isn't worth the trouble to me.)

Ashberry
22-09-2006, 02:52
Dang, another event I'll miss due to lack of slots. (Creating a new account isn't worth the trouble to me.)

Considering making a new account takes all of a couple of minutes, don't expect anyone to feel sorry for you. Anet have given an option, no I lie.. anet have given TWO options (buy a slot or setup a FREE preview account) so NOBODY has to miss out, if you don't make use of that you haven't got any right to complain.