PDA

View Full Version : Scythe Attackes

GrimShade
20-09-2006, 18:39
I pulled out the Scythe to see how it does on my warrior while farming last night. I poped up live vicariously and headed into a slew of trolls. Consistantly got 3 hits which gave me +30 life back per swing. This got me thinking how nice Vig Spirit will be giving +60 life per swing back.

Now my main question is is 3 the cap on the number of hits you can get per swing? At times I had 7 trolls around me but only 3 were hit as far as I can remember. It was late though so I may have missed a few.

nkuvu
20-09-2006, 18:59
I've heard that three is the maximum number of foes you can hit in one swing. I am not positive, however.

eximiis
20-09-2006, 19:31
It is indeed maximum 3 foes per hit.

Artemis Shadowhawk
20-09-2006, 22:32
Does anyone know if it is the same 3 every swing or if it alters each swing.

i.e. if you have a group of 7 minos, would you hit only 3 repeatedly, or hit 3, hit another group of 3, and so on?

Akirai Annuvil
20-09-2006, 23:02
You'll always hit the one your targeting and I THINK also the two nearest to your target, assuming there within range. Haven't tested this though.

critical vengeance
20-09-2006, 23:37
yeah as far as i have seen it is always the closest 2 to the target, so as long as nothing moves it should be good. Not might actually do that though :P

MrShoes
22-09-2006, 19:41
yikes, think Live Vicariously + Vig Spirit, that's ~75hp per swing :shocked:

Crazy Ivan
27-09-2006, 17:19
W/D with Warriors Endurance and a Zealous Scythe = 12 energy per swing

Puntarunt
27-09-2006, 19:14
You'll always hit the one your targeting and I THINK also the two nearest to your target, assuming there within range. Haven't tested this though.

I took on a few MM Armies and Stationary Ritualist Spammers this past weekend.

My theory is it works like Sliver Armor. Once a non-primary target is hit, it will keep getting hit until it moves out of the AoE range or dies.

Take for instance the Ranger Capture point in Saltspray Beach AB, I'd run up and hit the middle ranger, my scythe would deal damage to the two Adjacent Rangers, but if a Player ran into range, my targets taking damage wouldn't seem to change until one of the rangers died off.

Just my observation, not saying its a fact.
-Punt