PDA

View Full Version : Jade Quarry once a week

Magi_ofDeath
28-09-2006, 00:54
Ok, who wants to do Jade Quarry once a week? I would love to do more Jade Quarry, but noone ever plays there, and its usually the Luxons who don't. So come on guys, lets start playing there more, because AB's and Aspenwood get boring. Whose with me!

Rockweaver
28-09-2006, 09:30
Ok, who wants to do Jade Quarry once a week? I would love to do more Jade Quarry, but noone ever plays there, and its usually the Luxons who don't. So come on guys, lets start playing there more, because AB's and Aspenwood get boring. Whose with me!

im game but it will take 2 teams and both sides are very lazy.
its one of the reasons that Jade is seldom up.

Anet could create a patch that shows the number of battles in a place and offer faction Bounty points for playing in a slow zone. just my 2 cents.

I Orca I
01-10-2006, 14:24
Id do it, havent played there yet because of that problem. Bring it on xD

forgive and forget
01-10-2006, 16:48
I'm up for it, I personally think Jade is more fun than Aspen

rentauri
02-10-2006, 08:33
I think this place called the Jade Quarry is a myth...

Honestly Ive only been there once and I was so excited I mapped it instead of played it so I have no idea what it is like.

I wish Anet would put hechies in Aspenwood and the Quarry. Set it that if someone leaves (error 7, or willing) a hechies is put in. Also if the servers arent full and someone wants in they get in with hechies. There have been times I went to the JQ and I was the only one one both sides (I checked). I think it would have been cool to enter me into the battle with 7 hechies against 8 opposing hechies. If that was the cause it would instantly make JQ a viable place to play. At least that is what I think.

MilitiaMan
03-10-2006, 17:11
what day? lets do this!

Jono Mozza
03-10-2006, 20:41
i'm up for it!

Menzoberranzan
04-10-2006, 07:45
Sounds like fun plus I have to get the place explored lol

FlyingHippo
14-11-2006, 06:10
I'll come too. It'll give me a break from AB's to get title (almost there...)