PDA

View Full Version : Question on leveling in Nightfall

zilgerplanet
28-09-2006, 04:35
I thought the preview weekend was excellent. My new favorite is the Dervish but I'm curious does anyone know whether or not you have to start back at level one when the game is release or will we be able to pick up where you last leveled at. I was able to achive the rank of captain. Also I can't wait to check out the the scythe in the pre-release pack, I understand it does some serious damage (9-41), sweet!!

thoughts?

HaloGhost
28-09-2006, 05:45
Everyone has to start all over again. Clean slate. It puts everyone back onto an even playing field once the game offically starts.

I also can't wait to try out the bonus scythe. :grin: I wish I had it for the preview event, though. *sigh*

wosjdoendieuh
28-09-2006, 05:51
it stinks to start over but that scythe is a good incentive to level up i would have to say

Brainbasher
29-09-2006, 16:11
My dervish is still standing in his istani armor at lvl 12, will he be reset the first time I log in or is there a chance...

Roze
29-09-2006, 20:02
My dervish is still standing in his istani armor at lvl 12, will he be reset the first time I log in or is there a chance...
unfortunatly everything but the name and primary class is wiped and the scyth is awsome! thought being able to hit anywhere from 13-132 was kinda strange though i love being a meele aoe

negromancer shizzle
01-10-2006, 07:27
That is not cool as I achieved lvl 20 on both my dervish and my paragon.....