PDA

View Full Version : Paragon Is Hot

Ghosties
29-09-2006, 21:32
Best looking character... most stylish armor... metrosexual ftw!!!...

I want all his armor in real life...

Paragon FoW armor will likely be godly in beauty.

MaximumSquid
30-09-2006, 00:59
... metrosexual ftw!!!... A wah?

Metrosexuality is, according to British journalist Mark Simpson, the trait of an urban male of any sexual orientation who has a strong aesthetic sense and spends a great amount of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle. ah ok i see where you are going with this. . .

I like the new mesmer outfits the best I think, but the paragon armor is also very good minus the lack of pants i mean :worry:

Ostriig
30-09-2006, 01:23
but the paragon armor is also very good minus the lack of pants i mean :worry:

Female Paragons FTW? :rolleyes:

Artemis Shadowhawk
30-09-2006, 01:25
I didn't really like the female face and hair skins. . .maybe it's just me.

critical vengeance
30-09-2006, 02:09
i want pants >_>

The Real Dio Around Here
30-09-2006, 02:58
I didn't really like the female face and hair skins. . .maybe it's just me.

actually i find the female hair one of the best hairs for elonians...

Ashin
30-09-2006, 03:22
Aren't most of guildwars' males metrosexual? Not complaining at all, but honestly..

Fownkaymownkay
30-09-2006, 09:49
Anybody have pictures of Paragon Male and Female armors?

lavenbb
30-09-2006, 11:01
Aren't most of guildwars' males metrosexual? Not complaining at all, but honestly..

Depends on what you think is metrosexual, I think metro clothes usually are colorful and/or sexy. To me, most male armors are neither.. They're usually just rehashes of each other with little variation and generally pretty tasteless or dull.. ie: male eles have long coats, or short sweaters, that's it. male mesmers have suits, and.. suits..

Nothing like the variations female mesmers or rangers get.

Walks With Angels
30-09-2006, 18:29
Male Necromancers have a wide variety of outfits, but the leather & body-parts look is not terribly metro. :shocked:

I am curious if the Paragons will add new looks to their impressive wardrobe, or if the unseen armours are basically just remakes of the known 3 : darn those Rangers and Mesmers for setting bad precedents !

Personally I am hoping for a hybrid of known-Paragon style + Kournan style to surpass all expectations. :cloud9:

an Sun
30-09-2006, 18:46
Best looking characters in GW are ritualists.
Paragons are second =P
Metrosexual characters in GW are mesmers.. they spend a lot of money on clothes =P

Rampageoh
30-09-2006, 19:43
All of this is just a matter of everyones opinion of course but I was hugely disappointed in the female Paragon's armor. I want armor for my female Paragon that looks like the male armor. Why is it that A Net thinks that female combatants are going to go to war half naked when males go to war fully armored?

I also was not happy with the hairstyles offered for the Paragon female.

I realize you guys were all talking about male Paragons and I do agree that the males armor is one of the most attractive in the game. I may decide to make a male paragon once Nightfall comes if there is not a better female armor available. Then I will just keep my Warrior/Paragon to fill my Amazon slot. That female Warrior armor is what I call "hot".

Servant of Kali
30-09-2006, 20:23
That female Warrior armor is what I call "hot".

Weird. I find female warrior armor a turn off. The whole "Xena" thing ewww.

Erasculio
01-10-2006, 00:01
Anybody have pictures of Paragon Male and Female armors?
Yep, we do (http://forums.gwonline.net/showthread.php?t=422514) :laugh:

Erasculio

cypher
01-10-2006, 18:13
actually i find the female hair one of the best hairs for elonians...

Me2.. Have you seen the rangers hair? LOOOLLL, main reason why Ill NEVER play a ranger in Nightfall campaign lowl

Shorefire
01-10-2006, 20:51
Paragon/Dervish/Elementalist chicks are at the top

Followed by Ritualists and rangers, and a few of the warriors

Mesmer, necro and assassin chicks at the back

monks dont count since they intentionally dont look overly sexy

halfthought
02-10-2006, 04:10
my necros sorta metrosexaul, I keep looking a his luxon 15k+scar pattern chest to see how awesome it looks, and sin armour isnt bad, but if my mesmer was, hed commit suicide :tongue:

Sorale
03-10-2006, 15:21
You know, Paragon is probably the first character that I'll make male. Assassins and Rangers are good looking, but I don't like playing them. Paragons, on the other hand, look fun, and look good, too.

Am I the only one that hates the way the male models look?

Santax
04-10-2006, 18:20
A wah?

Metrosexuality is, according to British journalist Mark Simpson, the trait of an urban male of any sexual orientation who has a strong aesthetic sense and spends a great amount of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle.

ah ok i see where you are going with this. . .

I like the new mesmer outfits the best I think, but the paragon armor is also very good minus the lack of pants i mean :worry:
So Paragons are like pimps basically. Especially with all those shouts to powerup and reward "allies" ;)

The Avatar
04-10-2006, 19:47
necro female looks emo.

paragon/assassin/elementalist females look hot.