PDA

View Full Version : Pick 10 non-elite skills..

NeferJackal
12-10-2006, 16:42
In preparation for Nightfall, ive saved up 10k Balthazar faction to blow on non-elite Paragon skills to have a greater amount of skills to choose from in the beginning. I played in the pve event, so I bought all the 25 skills available from the trainers there, but looking over the list of Paragon skills. Ive found 10 more non-elite skills that I would want to unlock asap come Nightfall.

My choices:
Go for the Eyes

Aggressive Refrain

Angelic Protection

Blazing Finale

Burning Refrain

Natural Temper

Blazing Spear

Depleting Assault

Spear of Envy

Vicious Attack

I tried to choose a smattering of useful utility skills, as well more spear attacks to broaden my repetoire of skills. Plus I wanted the burning skils to toy with it and see how effective they are. Non elite ias and adrenaline gain skills is always wellcome.

Fownkaymownkay
12-10-2006, 17:10
I'm gonna buy Ballad of Restoration, GftE, Natural Temper, Burning Refrain, and Blazing Finale.

The rest I'll save for later.

critical vengeance
13-10-2006, 02:13
i must admit go far the eyes not only is good, but it sounds cool too :D

Zaxares
13-10-2006, 08:29
I'm spending my Balth faction unlocking runes and item mods. :rolleyes: Due to a quirk of mine that wants to unlock skills by 'learning' them.

NeferJackal
13-10-2006, 09:32
Already unlocked all minor runes and a slew of mods during the pvp event for both dervishes and paragons.

Yes, i know the fun of having to find new skills. But when I already have tried the base set of skills available on Istan, I would want a new selection of skills with, instead of slugging through with the same old ones for a while yet.

Redwinter
15-10-2006, 03:22
Got 10k:
8 minor runes
Getting 1 major (Leadership).

If I had all the runes, I'd just get weapon mods, from top to bottom.

I prefer seeking out skills, and using faction to get item stuff: items are random, skills guaranteed.