PDA

View Full Version : does the Paragon have any resurrection spells???

bettamanic
14-10-2006, 20:46
Just wondering if Paragons can resurrect others without the signet of resurrection?

LeoLepsie
14-10-2006, 20:52
Yes, Signet of Return.

Resurrect target party member with 5-13% Health and 1-3% Energy for each party member within earshot.

C 0 / A 6 / R 15

It's from the Leadership line and it's a signet.

Fownkaymownkay
14-10-2006, 21:12
Yes, Signet of Return.

Resurrect target party member with 5-13% Health and 1-3% Energy for each party member within earshot.

C 0 / A 6 / R 15

It's from the Leadership line and it's a signet.

Exactly that. Beat me to it. :grin:

critical vengeance
15-10-2006, 02:16
here's the image of it http://gw.gamewikis.org/images/6/63/Signet_of_Return.jpg :wave: :wink:

Avoc
15-10-2006, 16:10
6 second cast time bites though :(

LeoLepsie
15-10-2006, 16:29
18 sec cast time with rust on you :tongue:

I would love to see an enemy do that :laugh:

Mr Panda
15-10-2006, 16:50
6 second cast time bites though :(

Restore life/ressurection chant have eight second casts, and rebirth is a six-second cast. Which means compared timewise to other rezes, this is actually fairly nice, and could make for a viable in-combat rez (assuming having the paragon out of combat for six seconds wouldn't kill the party).

NeferJackal
15-10-2006, 16:57
Well, its better the Paragon resses, instead of the monk, so the monk can concentrate on Healing. And with many allies nearby, Signet of Return is quite, QUITE powerful.

an Sun
15-10-2006, 17:20
The most powerful ress spell in game will be Death Pact Signet... but it's good to see paragon will have hard ress =]

Fownkaymownkay
15-10-2006, 18:13
Death Pact Signet is pretty hilarious.

However, Signet of Return is a lot more useful. 6 seconds and its like the previously dead guy was never gone. Or maybe it looks like he took a hard hit, thats all. I love SoR.

requinox
15-10-2006, 18:59
Restore life/ressurection chant have eight second casts, and rebirth is a six-second cast. Which means compared timewise to other rezes, this is actually fairly nice, and could make for a viable in-combat rez (assuming having the paragon out of combat for six seconds wouldn't kill the party).

I think that's the beauty of it, since the paragon can still use shouts to support the party while activating this skill.

MrShoes
16-10-2006, 18:48
I think that's the beauty of it, since the paragon can still use shouts to support the party while activating this skill.

:O I hadn't even thought of that..... I wonder how that would look for someone targeting you, the res progressing in the background with the shouts overtop of it?

Scutilla
16-10-2006, 22:29
:O I hadn't even thought of that..... I wonder how that would look for someone targeting you, the res progressing in the background with the shouts overtop of it?
If you target a character, charge up skills are displayed on top, while instant-cast skills like stances and shouts appear just underneath.

Nemeon Lion
16-10-2006, 23:07
he can actually rezz and remain helpfull to the team.

I so want some.

Artemis Shadowhawk
17-10-2006, 00:05
he can actually rezz and remain helpfull to the team.

I so want some.Well really anyone with instant casts and a ressurection skill can.

Zaxares
17-10-2006, 06:26
Don't forget that you can boost the effect of Signet of Return with the shout "We Shall Return!" :wink:

The Boz
17-10-2006, 11:39
Is it just me, or is "We Shall Return!" a reference to Warhammer 40k Necrons?
And personally, I think the skill is useless. Why in the world would anyone devote two skills to rezing?!

NeferJackal
17-10-2006, 12:26
I completely agree there. Signet of Return has pretty large health returns on it to that We Shall Return is that needed.

Lytha
17-10-2006, 13:18
Well... Signet of Return was not so useful when I had a total wipeout. It happened with that quest "hey, can you watch this wall here with your level 6 henchies and heroes, while I go and fetch something... I'm sure that the level 14 ele skale beasts won't harm you (much)! (MASTER difficulty)"

It was the first "master difficulty" quest I had come across and I thought nothing of it. Err well. I escaped, the heroes and henchs didn't.

Then some level 14 skale camped the dead body of Koss, who was the nearest corpse of my team.

I Signet of Returned him to 10% health or so. He ran two steps and dropped dead again. I had to repeat this quite a couple of times, and I think I actually killed the skales then. But at that moment, I wasn't impressed by this res skill.

Zaxares
18-10-2006, 07:13
Is it just me, or is "We Shall Return!" a reference to Warhammer 40k Necrons?
And personally, I think the skill is useless. Why in the world would anyone devote two skills to rezing?!

Unless you have a team build that works off massive party member death. EoE anyone?