PDA

View Full Version : Necro Build

arnocwesley
15-10-2006, 00:22
Well, this is a new build I've been working on for Alliance battles, and this is what I have of right now. I do run some varients on it, but this is the current one :P (I also have a RA version of the build, It'll be after the AB one)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////|\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Attribute points:
Illusion Magic- 12
Inspiration Magic- 2
Blood Magic- 10+2
Soul Reaping- 8+1+1

A Rune of Superior or Major Vigor would help.

Armor:
Scar Pattern Chest + Hands
Tormentors Leggins + Boots

Weapons:
Pve Truncheon(+15 energy -1 energy regen)
Any offhand that adds +30 health

Skills:
Conjure Phantasm
Images Of Remorse
Life Siphon
Life Transfer
Strip Enchantment
Illusion of Weakness
Leech Signet
Rez Sig

Cast IoW before battle starts(And when you rez if not under pressure)
Cast Life Transfer + Life Siphon on main target. Cast either IoR or CP when LT runs out. Can also cast IoR and CP on other targets for more fun. If your opponent trys to heal or romove hexes, use your Leech Sig to Stop them. Use Strip Enchantment to heal yourself when in a bind or to remove any pesky healing enchants. Rinse and Repeat :P

Major Weakness:
Any hex removal
Anything else I don't know :P
Recharge on LT, Strip Enchantment, and Leech Sig

(Note: Meant for support only. Try not to go 1v1. You will usually die, but some of the times your opponent will go down with you)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////|\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Random Arenas Build

Attributes:
Illusion Magic- 10+1+1
Inspiration Magic- 2
Blood Magic- 12
Fast Casting- 8+1+1

Skills:
Same As Above

This version is a speed demon. Really difficult to intterupt, only drawback is recharge on LT. Use same tactics as above :P

Any comments or help to optimize this would be great :P

Selene Raseth
17-10-2006, 02:54
Way too much degen that will be wasted due to the max 10 pip degen applied to health. It kinda maxes out the amount of damage possible, and is weak to hex removal; something which is seen quite often in RA right now. Just one leech sig won't help. It may stop the inspired hex, but the blessed light will still come through.

arnocwesley
17-10-2006, 21:58
Well since LT only lasts 11 seconds when maxed out of 12, the other two are there to continue on that degen, and also to put on others so that hopefully the monk will waste his spells of them :P

Termil
19-10-2006, 00:49
Why a res sig in AB? With hex oriented build I like to stack on Accumulated Pain , gives damage and deep wound.

arnocwesley
19-10-2006, 23:56
Lol I meant to change that. And I just discovered Accumulated Pain the other day, so I'm using that now.