PDA

View Full Version : How does this work?

Servant of Kali
21-10-2006, 19:09
For 1...48 seconds, whenever you use an attack skill, you also remove one Enchantment from your target, and your attacks deal cold damage. This skill is disabled for 120 seconds.

Ok just curious here, is the enchantment removed, and then you make a 'hit', or you make a hit, and enchant removal happens after the hit (i assume it's this case)?

Let's say your target has prot spirit.
1) You swing axe and deal cca 50 dmg. Then the enchant removal kicks in and prot spirit is removed.
2) You 'use' attack skill but enchant removal kicks in first, removing prot spirit, and you deal 80dmg.

?

The reason i ask is because the wording is a bit unclear. "whenever you use attack skill" doesnt mean you even have to _hit_ target. Shouldnt it say "whenever you hit a target" (so block or evade doesnt count)?

critical vengeance
21-10-2006, 20:29
well i know you have to hit, i don't know if the removal if before or after though.

Silivren
21-10-2006, 22:32
I'd say afterwards..

It wouldn't make much sense to be able to remove an enchantment if you don't actually hit your target, now would it?

I agree that the description is rather vague though.

Woop Shotty
21-10-2006, 22:44
Yeah if you took it litterally, you could target someone far away, use cyclone axe, and it should remove an enchantment from the target foe.