PDA

View Full Version : Is paragon a better overall warrior?

The Avatar
28-10-2006, 00:28
well, paragon got many skills that help teammate whether is healing or gaining energy. They will not run out of energy like warriors do and the skills of spear mastery certainly does higher dmg. If he/she takes the warrior as secondary for some increase attacking speed, they will be a great threat infront of battle field since warriors dont have many skills that help teammates. Paragon is pretty much healer + tanker.

Fade Into Shadow
28-10-2006, 05:00
better healer= yes most likely
more up front damage= depends on the build (so maybe)
better tank= not likely in my opinion (neither did you support this at all in your above statements)

cranialexodus
28-10-2006, 07:27
IME warrior who uses IAS and a damage elite deals more damage than a paragon, and yeah they can tank better in terms of higher AL, max health etc. Worse at party buffing, particularly as all the party buff shouts are tactics (i.e usable by paragon). A paragon isn't going to be a party healer, dps machine and invulneralbe tank all in one build, the same as a warrior isn't going to be spiking with frenzy and tanking at the same time. So no I don't think one replaces the other.

Sitting Sock
28-10-2006, 16:47
Only Siths deal in absolutes. Neither is better ;)

BobTheTank
28-10-2006, 23:25
Only Siths deal in absolutes. Neither is better ;)

Hehe, yeah.

P.S. The plural of Sith is Sith. So you'd say "Look at all those sith!" :soapbox: