PDA

View Full Version : paragon/warrior concern(s)

Luckymofo
29-10-2006, 11:33
P/W seems like a very good combo with the war's shouts complementing the paragon's skills. A spearagon may have problems with finding a decent and quick interrupt skill with the exception of disrupting blow(from warrior part).

I am considering a P/Mes and a distant P/Mo.

So far P/w seems solid as a d2 hammerdin...discuss?!

Celtor Dunough
29-10-2006, 17:54
I am thinking of changing to P/Me as well... think the combo gives tons of options and the Paragon seems to need an escape and an interrupt.

Luckymofo
29-10-2006, 19:48
I have too many chars with mesmer as secondary heh. Too bad paragon doesn't have 3 regen arrows :(

This decision is killing me, pip by pip...

note: just reread the skills. Paragon seems to lack a sufficient number of aoe skills. Maybe an elementalist secondary would be better?

Mr Panda
29-10-2006, 19:54
I have too many chars with mesmer as secondary heh. Too bad paragon doesn't have 3 regen arrows :(

This decision is killing me, pip by pip...

note: just reread the skills. Paragon seems to lack a sufficient number of aoe skills. Maybe an elementalist secondary would be better?

I've only got 8 points in leadership, and I can tell you; Paragons sure as hell do not need more than 2 energy pips. Their internal, passive energy management is very good.