PDA

View Full Version : any paragon elite locations yet?

d2 junkie
29-10-2006, 22:07
Hi , just got to sunspear sanctuary and I was wondering if anybody has seen or cap any elite paragon skills yet.
If you have please post here thank you:grin:

VILenin
30-10-2006, 03:01
The only one I've seen so far is Cautery Signet, but that hardly counts.

ajaxfetish
30-10-2006, 03:26
Cruel Spear in the Arkjok Ward.

Ajax

Res Ipsi
30-10-2006, 05:53
Cautery Signet, and Stand Your Ground are two elites you can cap during the mission that takes you to the Mainland. Cautery removes conditions form allies, but sets you on fire for each condition removed (ouch!), and SyG gives allies +24 armour "while they're standing still". Sounds like a real useful skill, that one :rolleyes:

ciprialex
30-10-2006, 07:56
Cautery Signet, and Stand Your Ground are two elites you can cap during the mission that takes you to the Mainland. Cautery removes conditions form allies, but sets you on fire for each condition removed (ouch!), and SyG gives allies +24 armour "while they're standing still". Sounds like a real useful skill, that one :rolleyes:

defensive anthem is in jahay bluffs, just exit from sunspear sanctuary->command post->jahay bluffs.a human kournan(sp?)boss has it, he can be found in a fortress somewhere in the middle of the map.he is heavily guarded, and i belive the dervish balthazar form can be aquired from there too.

cruel spear is found in arkjok ward, just exit from yohlon haven and head east, the boss is just steps away from enadiz headbutt warrior boss.some nasty popups in the area too, watch them out.

as far as i know stand your ground is not an elite,correct me on that please if i am wrong.

Mr Panda
30-10-2006, 08:28
SYG is indeed not elite. Although I do wonder if it should be :p

I found Soldier's Fury on one of the bosses that comes on the Gates of Desolation.

Cautery Signet can be aqquired on the Consulate Docks mission. Cruel spear is in Arjok Ward, just outside the Sanctuary

Leutenant (SP) Shagu (I believe, its Lt. Something), a Corsair Boss has Crippling Anthem.

Anthem of Guidance is on pretty much all Margonite Paragon bosses.

And I found Song of Purification just south of Honur Hill.

I'm currently hunting Song of Restoration, which I believe to be in the Garden of Seborhin to the North, based on what I've heard from other people, but I'm still working on it. Will post more as I get them.

Aiiane
30-10-2006, 09:56
Yep, Song of Purification is on a boss just as you exit from Honur Hill into Resplendent Makuun, named Jishol Darksong.

Fownkaymownkay
30-10-2006, 11:42
The Consulate mission has Cautery Signet? Hmm.. where? In the first part, or after you get the ranger and the MM?

Mr Panda
30-10-2006, 14:20
Fownkaymownkay - As I recall, it was one of the earlier bosses, after exiting the boat and clearing the mobs, I think he was first boss there, if not second.

Res Ipsi
30-10-2006, 14:23
SYG is indeed not elite. Although I do wonder if it should be :p
You're absolutely right. The odd thing is, when I did the mission, this was displayed as an elite on the boss. I had only one cap sig, so capped CS, and did the mission again to get SyG. I think ANet was having fun with me. Sorry for the misdirection, but I'm curious now - did anyone else cap this because it was shown as an elite?

Kirsty Kriss
30-10-2006, 15:13
That Jishol Darksong drops a nice green btw. It's 15>50, +30hp and lengthens Bleeding duration 33% which goes well with barbed spear. It's called The Darksong :p

Mr Panda
30-10-2006, 15:37
You're absolutely right. The odd thing is, when I did the mission, this was displayed as an elite on the boss. I had only one cap sig, so capped CS, and did the mission again to get SyG. I think ANet was having fun with me. Sorry for the misdirection, but I'm curious now - did anyone else cap this because it was shown as an elite?

It's a bug that happens sometimes. I was once at the skills trainer and said "wtf, they sell elites at trainers now o.0".

Draw Conditions had that little gold trim to it. Rechecked, and it was gone.

Theres a pic of Elite Mending on the forums here somewhere too.

Under certain conditions, I guess the skills can appear elite. Sorry you got landed with SYG for a cap though :cry:

FatherAmaro
30-10-2006, 21:02
Leutenant (SP) Shagu (I believe, its Lt. Something), a Corsair Boss has Crippling Anthem.

And where is it located please ? :)

Duncan Dragoon
30-10-2006, 21:08
Anyone come across "Go For the Eyes!" yet?

SDV Rider
30-10-2006, 21:11
Anyone come across "Go For the Eyes!" yet?

It isn't elite, so it'll be att a skill trainer... I already had it unlocked though, so I'm unsure of which location you can originally buy it at.

AMorganstern
30-10-2006, 21:21
Sorry you got landed with SYG for a cap though :cry:

Well, buying a cap signet from the Trainer, or just buying SYG from the Trainer would be pretty much the same price so not really a huge loss, and its not like that boss is terribly hard to reach.

Mr Panda
30-10-2006, 23:09
And where is it located please ? :)

Barbarous Shore, sorry, stupid me forgot to put that in ^-^

the grieving terror
30-10-2006, 23:49
So, no one's found "It's Just a Flesh Wound!" yet then? It's the one paragon elite I really wanted. Cautery Signet's ok and all, but the cast time annoys me :undecided:

Creepy Weird Guy
31-10-2006, 04:59
Nobody's found Focused Anger or Soldier's Fury?

Mr Panda
31-10-2006, 07:45
I found Soldier's Fury on one of the bosses that comes on the Gates of Desolation.

It's on that mission.

Sclopper
31-10-2006, 18:22
Focused Anger-Bodock Caverns..go to the town east of the secrets town...it goes underground is unmappable...monkey boss

waywrong
31-10-2006, 19:41
Soldier's Fury is in the Gates of Desolation mission
It's off the first boss you fight in there.

and "Incoming!" is here:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/waywrong/incoming.jpg

rentauri
31-10-2006, 20:54
Defensive Athem is located in Jahai Bluffs in the bog fortress in the middle. Careful exploring because that is where the Acolyte of Bal is.

One of the bosses in Kodunor Crossraods missions is a paragon. He uses that Cal. Signet.

In the Darjarin Estate (explorible) I swear I saw a different paragon boss but when I came back with a cap sig I couldnt find him. Does Nightfall randomly spawn things like Prophecies did?

Creepy Weird Guy
31-10-2006, 22:09
Thanks, guys! : )

Creepy Weird Guy
31-10-2006, 22:51
Focused Anger-Bodock Caverns..go to the town east of the secrets town...it goes underground is unmappable...monkey boss

Do you mean the Chantry of Secrets?

CLBXIII
01-11-2006, 02:20
Any one know where to find "Song of Restoration"?

Sclopper
01-11-2006, 04:15
Do you mean the Chantry of Secrets?

Yes..East of that is Wehhan Terraces..the exit to the caverns should be there

Aiiane
01-11-2006, 06:05
To get to Bodock Caverns, simply exit from the Moddok Crevice town (after you've accessed the mission).

To get to Wandalz the Angry (Gorilla boss, Focused Anger), head north from the starting point, up the path by the waterfall, towards where the corsair bosses at the top are. Turn left (west) and go across a bridge into a cavern in the wall there, and you'll be at Wandalz. (Don't go east from the starting area, there's a lot to explore with some various bosses, but not Wandalz).

recon54
01-11-2006, 07:01
Stunning Strike in the Domain of Fear, jus northeast of the entry from the Gate of Fear.

Aiiane
01-11-2006, 10:17
Found "The Power Is Yours!" while out searching for caps on my paragon:

"The Power Is Yours!" (Paragon) - Tureskin the Delegator - The Ruptured Heart

Just north of the northern exit from The Mouth of Torment (the area right above the collector on the mission map).

ckenni
01-11-2006, 11:43
im surprised no one asked this but has anyone found Angelic Bond yet?

DarkZeal
01-11-2006, 17:26
im surprised no one asked this but has anyone found Angelic Bond yet?

One of the Djinn bosses at the end of Dasha Vestibule. Nearly wiped twice in that mission : D

rentauri
02-11-2006, 04:43
Song of Purification. I dont know if it has been posted and I know others have been interested.

South of the outpost Honur Hill is the zone Resplendent Makuun. Walk outside and you find the rez shrine and a huge pillar. Behind that pillar is the boss and he, she, it has Song of Purification.

NeferJackal
02-11-2006, 10:49
It's just a Flesh Wound, is gotten from a bosspack out of the Western exit of Mouth of Torment. Dont remember the name, but the bosspack was hideously nasty, the multiple Paragons kept using Signet of Return over and over again.

the grieving terror
02-11-2006, 11:49
It's just a Flesh Wound, is gotten from a bosspack out of the Western exit of Mouth of Torment. Dont remember the name, but the bosspack was hideously nasty, the multiple Paragons kept using Signet of Return over and over again.

Sounds fun :shocked:

Shame I'm not there yet, really wanted this elite. Thanks for posting, it doesn't seem to be on any other sites yet, as far as I know. :wink:

Aiiane
02-11-2006, 12:47
Angelic Bond is also at the end of the Explorable version of Dasha Vestibule (The Hidden City of Ahdasim), and it's fairly easy to get to and not hard to beat (just pull a little carefully, there's a group of Roaring Ethers nearby, and 3-4 copies of Energy Surge can hurt).

Angelic Bond - Shakor Firespear - The Hidden City of Ahdashim

Talk to the "Key of Ahdashim" in Dasha Vestibule to access.

JoeKnowMo
02-11-2006, 15:33
I haven't had any luck finding Anthem of Fury.

NeferJackal
02-11-2006, 20:03
Looks like i was mistaken about Its just a flesh wound, where i thought i found the boss for it, was actually The Power is Yours! :(

Only need Flesh Wound now, elsewise ive capped all paragon elites.

Colon
03-11-2006, 01:21
Cant seem to get into the Bohdok Caverns explorable. I've done the Moddok Crevice mission, but the gate to the zone is still shut. Any help?

critical vengeance
03-11-2006, 02:02
Song of Purification. I dont know if it has been posted and I know others have been interested.

South of the outpost Honur Hill is the zone Resplendent Makuun. Walk outside and you find the rez shrine and a huge pillar. Behind that pillar is the boss and he, she, it has Song of Purification.

sweet thanks i will go for it once i get to that point :grin:

PsycNitro
03-11-2006, 02:49
Anyone know where to find stunning strike?

NeferJackal
03-11-2006, 16:57
I am embarrased over my first goof with the Location of 'Its Just a Flesh Wound'

But hearing rumors that it was to be found in the Alkali Pan, I set out to conquer the map. After having killed everything, i was stumped, and searched around. For at last to find out I had killed the boss and never noticed it!

http://www.gwonline.net/wiki/index.php/Image:Fleshwound.JPG

Head out from Ruins of Morah and go to where the cursor is and slay the boss Churkeh the Defiant.

And that concludes collecting skills for my Paragon, having all elites.

Orodreth Telemnar
05-11-2006, 17:28
Stunning Strike in the Domain of Fear, jus northeast of the entry from the Gate of Fear.

Were you stoned ? Ive been out this way several times and can't find it.Plus North East has a huge wall i the way.

Mr Panda
05-11-2006, 17:47
Were you stoned ? Ive been out this way several times and can't find it.Plus North East has a huge wall i the way.

I think he may have been stoned - I believe it's North West. But I haven't actually checked for myself...yet. Too poor for a cap sig :cry:

Cynnie Minnie
05-11-2006, 20:19
Does anyone know where to cap 'Song of Restoration'? ^^

NeferJackal
05-11-2006, 20:56
Song of Restoration is capped from a boss south of the circular fortress in the Garden of Seborhim explorable. Note, NOT the Nightfallen Garden variant of it.

chanxeng
06-11-2006, 00:55
How can I get to the garden of serbohin? When I get there, all I get is the Nightfallen Garden. Anyway to get to the garden? Maybe beat the game?

IBAR
06-11-2006, 10:49
omg i cant cap angelic bond on dasha vestibule...

i got overpowered by those djinns...

NeferJackal
06-11-2006, 11:16
Visit Dashta Vestibule AFTER finishing the mission. Then talk to the Lock of Adhisin to be let into the Explorable. if you talk to the Key of Adhisin, then you enter the mission.

The explorable is a lot easier, and the Angelic bond boss doesnt have company of two other bosses.

JoeKnowMo
06-11-2006, 16:55
Replying to several things and too lazy to quote :)

Anthem of Fury - Go into Nightfallen Jahai from Gate of Torment. Oath of Profanity is directly east of the exit, but you have to go N and then E and then S. Not too far.

He's not stoned. Shrieker of Dread with Stunning Strike is directly N of the exit (not NE).

I got Nightfallen Garden too but it reverted to regular Garden of Seborhin once I finished game. I didn't keep coming back to check... so maybe it reverted sooner?

If you can't get into Bahdok Caverns from Moddock Crevice, try going S from the town that slightly NW of Moddock (too lazy to look up name now). But be warned, it's a much longer route for the cap as the boss is pretty close to Moddock.

Da Cebuano
10-11-2006, 06:22
Where's crippling anthem? someone mentioned the boss but not the location of the boss.

Hansiac Hellblade
23-11-2006, 12:52

Thanx alot, made my day!:grin:

Iorek Valr
23-11-2006, 14:06
Where's crippling anthem? someone mentioned the boss but not the location of the boss.

You get it from Leutenant Shagu in Barbarous Shore, he's on a little island SE of the exit from Camp Hojanu.

Darth Mulder
01-12-2006, 20:25
how the heck do you get to dasha vestibule? i cant seem to find a zone that leads there, and on 100% maps its just sitting there alone with no mapped path to it. anyone know?

TakisKalakos
01-12-2006, 20:57
how the heck do you get to dasha vestibule? i cant seem to find a zone that leads there, and on 100% maps its just sitting there alone with no mapped path to it. anyone know?

if you PM me in game i can take you to it. free. with fun tour guide stories. Departure point would be Honur Hill.

Darth Mulder
01-12-2006, 21:45
cool man whats ur game name

TakisKalakos
01-12-2006, 22:00
cool man whats ur game name

guess. You might surprise yourself :-p

Darth Mulder
01-12-2006, 22:13
dude i pm you no response, im guessing this is ur name.

TakisKalakos
01-12-2006, 22:20
dude i pm you no response, im guessing this is ur name.

oops i'm busy right now. msg me later i meant.

Darth Mulder
06-12-2006, 20:33
ok thats a sweet area, but how do i open the rock wall with my other char, or u have to finish the game?

TakisKalakos
06-12-2006, 21:20
ok thats a sweet area, but how do i open the rock wall with my other char, or u have to finish the game?

Just go to the rock face like i did it'll open.

Darth Mulder
06-12-2006, 22:13
the one next to res shrine right? i stand there, nothing happens

Darth Mulder
11-12-2006, 19:08
ok 2 skills left sor and stunning strike, i go north of entrance to the gate of fear, so far unable to locate any shrieker of dread boss anywhere north. and where is this garden for sor, must you finish the game?

Darth Mulder
12-12-2006, 01:11
zomg stupid garden is right outside of forum highlands. ok last one still eludes me, stunning strike. can anyone post a screen of minimap on where he is?

Denzil
12-12-2006, 09:49
Try using Wiki... it's pretty detailed there.. but in case you are too lazy:
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7206/shreakofdreadlocationcp9.jpg

Darth Mulder
13-12-2006, 00:31
thanks man. wtf is this wiki i keep hearing about, is it part of this site or another? sheesh its like trying to find a needle in a haystack

dopple
13-12-2006, 04:29
thanks man. wtf is this wiki i keep hearing about, is it part of this site or another? sheesh its like trying to find a needle in a haystack

google guildwiki

Denzil
13-12-2006, 06:23

LOL.. well you are newer than i thought :)
anyway, it's both :happy:
This site has a section called wiki and there is also Guildwiki that dopple already told you how to find and it's that Guildwiki that I was talking about.. that site has practicaly EVRY information about the game that you will ever need.

Super Kenny
19-12-2006, 02:11
Can anyone give me tips on how to cap Stunning Strike? It's like the hardest cap I've ever encountered.. Giant mobs, very had to keep off aggro >_< ....I even tried 4 monks, motivation hench, but still no chance(can't kill mostly with this setup) ...

NeferJackal
19-12-2006, 03:34
You have to expect deaths when trying to cap that elite. But the main thing that will be killing you, is roaming patrols. Just stand patiently by the zone entrance and take out all the roaming patrols one by one and work your way up. And be careful not to agro too much at once, and keep an eye on the radar! If a patrol is approaching, pull back and put a waypoint marker to nudge the henches to disengage.

Zebramum
02-01-2007, 06:06
I am totally lost trying to get Song of Restoration. Its not the nightfallen garden ok. But wherever else I go there are rock walls and I don't seem to get to the area south west of Garden of Seborrhin. Running around for hours now.

What exit do I need to take? Tried Kodash Bazar,Midahu Township, and a few others in the area, nothing leads me to the area south of Garden of Seborrhin.

Or do I have to finish the game to be able to get it, which would be kind of ...... well

(I looked at the maps on Wiki but is not clear what town exit you need to take

NeferJackal
02-01-2007, 10:02
Exit Kodash Bazaar from the Forum Highlands exit and you are were you want to go. Keep going from Kodash till you get to Tihark Orchard, the entrance to Seborhin is just on the other side. You will see Seborhin protector Zuor standing guard, and you must have talhkora in party to enter.

Mizgog
03-01-2007, 20:31
"The Power is Yours!" is in Barbarous Shore.

NeferJackal
03-01-2007, 20:39
"The Power is Yours!" is in Barbarous Shore.

That is absolutely not correct. You get Crippling Anthem in Barbarous Shore from Captain Shagu.

Tureksin the Delegator in the Ruptured Heart in the Desolation have The Power is Yours.