PDA

View Full Version : Dervish Prestige Armors

xFallenAngel
31-10-2006, 01:27
Well, so far I've seen 4 different Prestige armors for the Dervish(male versions in my case) and all of them sucked horribly(personal opinion of course, yours may differ). The ones I've seen are Vabbian, Elite Sunspear, Ancient and Primeval...so the question is, is there a 5th one?
I sure hope there is or else I'll have to keep running around in Elonian armor :undecided:
Factions introduced 5 Prestige + Obsidian for it's new classes too, so at least I have some hope left...although it doesn't help that Obsidian is damn ugly as well.

I Orca I
01-11-2006, 13:39
I loved primeval myself, just not the gloves T_T. But yesh thats all of the pretty armours.

Viti Ligo
01-11-2006, 13:54
To me... elite sunspear or FoW rocks... as they are pretty much equal what comes to looks ( imo ) I would say that Elite Sunspear will be my choice. And afterall I think all Dervish prestige armors are pretty good. Going for that sunspear...

Spoil of War
01-11-2006, 18:40
Primeval looks great imo. Not really blown away by the others.

What saddens me is, my favourite Dervish armor is actually this

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/rasenx/ge.jpg
Giving henchies armor that looks better than ours is really annoying!

Selverein
01-11-2006, 18:42
I second that. I like the look of that Henchie's armor.

AiReoN
02-11-2006, 08:25
Yeah I was so depressed when I realised that was not a real armour wtf

AiReoN
02-11-2006, 08:26
In fact seeing that armour when I was on my ranger was my reason for making a dervish... Well the final reason to cause me to level one to 20..

xFallenAngel
02-11-2006, 10:11
What I was really looking for in Dervish Prestige armors were mainly two things. Long sleeves(like the basic Elonian armor) and leg armor that doesn't have 50 pounds of metal pendulums, dead animals or morning stars hanging around as decoration.
Something you could realistically move around in while killing stuff.
I like the Chest part of Primeval, but since that'd leave my arms partially exposed, I'll stick with Elonian armor for all parts except the feet, which will be Vabbian. Everything dyed black.

xamus
08-11-2006, 09:42
I love the Primeval. Why don't you want your arms exposed? You want something that looks more like a tank?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/sfung/MystQuicksilver.jpg

Viti Ligo
08-11-2006, 09:49
I really like the look of Elite Sunspear, next best thing what comes to looks for dervish is FoW armor. Primeval is not bad, nut I don't like the dead fish or whatsoever hanging on it... vabbian is ok except the head piece, which is not as good as other headpieces.

Goondaba
10-11-2006, 23:18
I personally only like the hood of the primevil armor as it makes it look more ominous. Other than that I like the 15k sunspear legs and 1.5k Elonian top and gloves. All Black with no stupid brown color interrupting my Death look.