PDA

View Full Version : Possible 1 v 1 builds

captain lucky
02-11-2006, 13:31
I have had many scrims against guildmates each with different proff's only prob is I havent beat a single one and the problem seems to be paragons are not designed for it. So is there any build that could work and if there is what? Discuss

Artemis Shadowhawk
02-11-2006, 13:59
I have had many scrims against guildmates each with different proff's only prob is I havent beat a single one and the problem seems to be paragons are not designed for it. So is there any build that could work and if there is what? DiscussDo you mean strictly 1v1 or Hero Battles? If it is 1v1, how are you doing it?

captain lucky
02-11-2006, 14:00
1 on 1 as in going into a guildhall and setting up a scrimmage against a guildmate

Artemis Shadowhawk
02-11-2006, 14:04
Maybe try a Burning Tank? There's been builds posted already that you might wanna check out. Assuming that you haven't tried this yet.

jouninassasin
08-01-2007, 01:11
lol paragons aren't exactly made for 1v1, they need allies for buffing

TakisKalakos
08-01-2007, 01:40
YOU NEVER FIGHT ALONE! muhahahhahaha *cries*

NeferJackal
08-01-2007, 12:29
Yeah, Paragons are not worth much on their own. But the more allies they have, the stronger they become.

They are designed to be teamplayers from the bottom up. The perfect posterboy for Guild Wars, which was advertised as a team/guild based game.

itamar
08-01-2007, 16:03
Yeah, Paragons are not worth much on their own. But the more allies they have, the stronger they become.

They are designed to be teamplayers from the bottom up. The perfect posterboy for Guild Wars, which was advertised as a team/guild based game.

Ok, I think you exaggerated a little bit, they have their limit you know and most of the time they wont even reach it.
I dont know alot paragons that use 16 leadership.
(16 leadership=limit+unreached)