PDA

View Full Version : gates of desolation

shell the boss
03-11-2006, 13:48
does anyone know how to master the junundu?

PROLINKer
03-11-2006, 13:56
Same question. I finished all my quests and still I don't know where to master this.

Sohos
03-11-2006, 16:58
Gates of Desolation becomes a mission eventually, just play through the game and youll eventually get yourself a Junundu

PROLINKer
04-11-2006, 05:18
Well "Playing the game" is what I always get when asking this question. I did EVERY quet known to Elona and EVERY Mission before Gates of Desolation. I don't know where to go next. I also checked EVERY town that might have an NPC with ! in their head but to no avail. I also checked the Command Posts. I just pissed at this because it's been 2 days that I had nothing to do. I already at my 75% exploration due to boredness.

rentauri
04-11-2006, 06:34
Whats the last mission you did before doing this? Also the quest that opens into that mission requires the hero Zhed in your party, if you dont have him in it the quest that leads there wont open work.

ImSoToast
04-11-2006, 07:11
Yes talk to teh centaur in gates of desolation. You should have done a quest where you awaken/free a lich at this point gates becomes a mission. From their u tame the worms and .....cool if you liked dune.

Continumanomaly
04-11-2006, 07:49
I think you didn't read the npcs conversation properly.

Laibeus Lord
04-11-2006, 08:01
"Playing the Game" and "Reading" is a major factor in NF.

"Primary Quests" usually don't have an exclamation point on their heads ;)
If you don't have Zhed in your "Command Post" then you need to move a further back to the quest where you have to get him. If that quest isn't available, them move 1 step more back. If that's not available still, then move 1 step back more... and so on... until you get the chain of quest that will lead you to that "Zhed will join your party".

Aiiane
04-11-2006, 08:23
Here's a hint. If you're having trouble where to go next in the storyline.... check the stickies at the top of this forum.

PROLINKer
06-11-2006, 01:14
Ok after re-scanning all towns I saw what quest I missed. In Kodash Bazaar there is a quest called Defend Vabbi or something that was given to me. Now I'm already in Bone Palace.

I just cant think how I missed that quest since I'm a quest person. And I already scanned the towns 3x before re scanning it this weekend and saw this quest I missed.