PDA

View Full Version : Ebon Dust Aura

Elfen Lled
03-11-2006, 21:48
Anyone have a slightest idea were this elite dervish skill is(Ebon Dust Aura? I've been searching for 2 days and still cant find it. Thanx

Khaunshar
04-11-2006, 01:07
It hasnt been found yet, along with another couple of Elites, most noticably Blinding Surge.

Theories revolve around elite missions (which havent been found yet, either) or quest-only spawns of one of the many later follow-up quests in Kourna and Vaabi (for example, there are at least 7 different quests in Ronjok, depending at which time in the storyline, and with which heroes you enter it)

Lwyn
04-11-2006, 18:43
No elite will be quest only nor mission only in Nightfall.
My best guess for Ebon Dust Aura would be in Wilderness of Bahza or Ahdashim as I've seen plant mobs that use Ebon Dust in Vabbi.

Goldfish God
05-11-2006, 02:04
No elite will be quest only nor mission only in Nightfall.

No elite "should" be, but Faction's initial state proved not everything is as it should be right from the start. :wink:

Elfen Lled
05-11-2006, 02:51
I heard a rumor its rightoutside the last mission (not saying name cuz might be spoiler) but i just started to search out there

Khaunshar
05-11-2006, 03:40
The Assassin skills " Assassins Promise" and "Way of the Empty Palm" were not (AP) or quest only (WotEP) available for a long time in Factions. Took months to correct the latter one.

oles
05-11-2006, 14:55
It's not outside the last mission.
It's not in Wilderness of Bahza.

I cleared both maps and haven't seen a dervish boss.

I Orca I
06-11-2006, 06:09
Id like to see this too, may be a very good elite.

Shardie
06-11-2006, 06:14
It hasnt been found yet, along with another couple of Elites, most noticably Blinding Surge.

Blinding Sugre has been found, actually. A harpy boss in the Wilderness of Bahza has it, but its only avalible after you complete a certian quest. There is still hope, it seems for Ebon Dust...

TechnologyMage
06-11-2006, 06:27
I found some enchanted brambles (least i think that's what they're called) in the holdings of chokhin just north of mihanu township that use this skill. However, after a thorough search of the area I did not find a boss with Ebon Dust Aura :(

Maybe some elites only become accessible after doing certain quests in a particular area?

Feral_Knights
06-11-2006, 22:29
yes, I've noticed those enchanted brambles use ebon dust aura, so I thought it might be in the restored garden of sehborin, I can't play right now, maybe someone could check?

IrrI
07-11-2006, 00:31
I cleared the whole area of Garden Of Sehborin and didn't see no Delvish boss with Ebon Dust Aura but only these Enchanted Brambles that used it shame :sad:.

TechnologyMage
07-11-2006, 00:37
So far I have checked the gardens of seborhin, the holdings of chokhin, and the mirror of lyss and have not located a boss that has this elite. A while back I had explored the wilderness of Bahdza and I did not find a boss there either, however at that time I was not searching for this elite so maybe I overlooked something. My Guess is that it will be located in an area that has Enchanted Brambles type enemies...

Malhavoc Adhamar
07-11-2006, 00:55
It's possible it's in *shudder* torment. A long shot but could explain why it hasn't been found yet.

Elfen Lled
07-11-2006, 01:50
i cleared every inch outside of Gate of Abaddon (wasnt ez)

TechnologyMage
07-11-2006, 02:53
I've explored here and there around the realm of torment and didn't see any signs of Ebon Dust Aura..so...unless those stone carving enemies that change profession use it. I don't remember what elite they use. I was also wondering if there might be another dark-world copy of an explorable zone besides jahai bluffs in the realm of torment. If there was maybe it might be there? Or maybe it's off the beaten path in a mission like the one in the wilderness of Bahdza where you defend against wave after wave of margonites?

Elfen Lled
07-11-2006, 06:29
someone would have found it by now i dont believe its in pve i think its gonna be in that cursed elite mission who knows maybe the boss of the elite mission is him

Aarkon
07-11-2006, 17:14
someone would have found it by now i dont believe its in pve i think its gonna be in that cursed elite mission who knows maybe the boss of the elite mission is him

which elite mission?

Elfen Lled
07-11-2006, 19:43
i hear theres one coming out in elonian in chantry of secrets soon and i bet hes a boss in it or THE boss in it

Hida Ryushi
07-11-2006, 20:27
I've noticed the Enchanted Brambles enemies use it, too. I haven't seen a boss of of them yet, but I'll do some exploring of the areas where they hang out to see if I can find a boss.

Elfen Lled
08-11-2006, 20:32
ive explored the domain of pain now im gonna try domain of secrets i keep finding boss i even found a rt shadow boss dude in one of the domains he has to be in there somewhere

Paul Pluto
08-11-2006, 21:13
Domain of Pain is for Arcane Zeal

I have a full dervish unlock except ebon dust aura and its driving me mad frankly :laugh: especially after the nice anet peoples fixed lyssa

TechnologyMage
09-11-2006, 07:52
Well I just finished exploring the mission Dasha vestibule and the hidden city of Ahdashim and did not find this elite :( sigh...however I did find Zealous Vow in there for anyone who is interested.

I Orca I
09-11-2006, 09:20
I want this one so bad, just means I can farm anywhere which the damage is primarilly physical :D

Rook Dekai
09-11-2006, 10:22
I have 95% explored on my Dervish looking for this Elite. I have explored all the gate areas as well (60 DP ftw!)

My guess if it is Capable, which I Highly Doubt.. It would be from a quest only spawned boss.

Dervish's "Assassins Promise" of NightFall :rolleyes:

dakedderb
09-11-2006, 11:26
If I had to guess, I'd say it will probably be in the Elite Mission they haven't released yeah... And yeah, I have a full Dervish unlock except this skill too. Drives me crazy looking at Dervish skills at the priest without it.

twistedmo
09-11-2006, 19:02
well, i've done all the quests in the vabbi area and the ebon aura boss doesnt spawn anywhere there

NyxScythe
09-11-2006, 19:55
could anet possibly delete or changing this skill? because this skill is truly overpower, you can farm nearly everywhere.