PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where to find Dabineh Deathbringer?

Rezin Atu Rual
04-11-2006, 15:28
Im looking for Dabineh so i can get the Vow of Strength but cant seem to find him on the map.

Anyone have an idea where he usually is and/or do i need a quest to find him?

Hida Ryushi
04-11-2006, 15:45
Dabineh doesn't have Vow of Strength, he has Reaper's Sweep. Captain Mehdi (Corsair Dervish Boss) in Barbarous Shore has Vow of Strength.

If you still want to know where Dabineh is, from the Command Post, go out into the Sunward Marches and head due North from your start point, past the guard tower that has a group of corsairs and some wild enemies next to them. Just after that you'll see the group with Dabineh is with. If you want to, as well, you can try and farm the Deathbringer (Green Scythe) from him.

Rezin Atu Rual
04-11-2006, 16:19
Dabineh doesn't have Vow of Strength, he has Reaper's Sweep. Captain Mehdi (Corsair Dervish Boss) in Barbarous Shore has Vow of Strength.

If you still want to know where Dabineh is, from the Command Post, go out into the Sunward Marches and head due North from your start point, past the guard tower that has a group of corsairs and some wild enemies next to them. Just after that you'll see the group with Dabineh is with. If you want to, as well, you can try and farm the Deathbringer (Green Scythe) from him.

Thanks for the info. Id like to nab Vow of Strength, where can I find this Captin in Barb Shore?

Cruel Angel
04-11-2006, 17:48
Thanks for the info. Id like to nab Vow of Strength, where can I find this Captin in Barb Shore?

To the SE. Right smack in the middle of 3 or 4 groups of Corsairs.

Hida Ryushi
05-11-2006, 00:36
Find Ruthless Sevad, and directly South of his position, on the opposite side of the brown area, is Mehdi. Careful, there are a lot of enemies near him, and a second boss (Rit), too.

xamus
08-11-2006, 09:32
I kinda got lost, then started doing a mission, but I eventually found him and capped Vow of Strength. Here is a screen. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/sfung/CaptainMehdi.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/sfung/gw054.jpg