and when in the game?

Van Tomiko
05-11-2006, 07:46
i was wondering were u get the avatars
plz tell me these thigns

Ne quests that go along geting them?
were u get them?
and when in the game?

No quests needed in order to get them. You get them at the time you get to Sunspear Sanctuary. When? ... just go on with the game.

Avatar of Balthazar - Jahai Bluffs
Avatar of Dwayna - Derjarin Estate
Avatar of Melandru - Marga Coast

Van Tomiko
05-11-2006, 09:32
Avatar of Balthazar - Jahai Bluffs

When you enter Jahai Bluff or another place i posted above, just find something which look like "fort". All of Avatars usually will be in that "fort". They have "Acolyte Of xxxxxxx" in their name.

Shardie
05-11-2006, 11:20
but beware getting Avatar of Lyssia. If you have done the Vereti's Cemetry mission, you cannot get it!

like Van Tomiko said, they are in the fortresses, just storm them, and defeat the acolytes. Beware, though they are quite tough

Shallowrain
05-11-2006, 17:48
but beware getting Avatar of Lyssia. If you have done the Vereti's Cemetry mission, you cannot get it!

A question here: If I bring somebody along who hasn't cleared the cemetary, will the Acolyte still spawn, or do I override their ability to get it?

Selverein
05-11-2006, 19:01
I have absolutely no official information whatsoever on the subject, but my guess is:

If the person who hasn't done the quest is the party -leader-, I believe Lyssa will spawn correctly. I heard a few people saying it worked for them, but I never witnessed it firsthand. (I capped it before doing that quest)

Hopefully in the near future this will be fixed. =/