PDA

View Full Version : Are there Max Gold req 8 spears?

against
06-11-2006, 05:22
Do they exist? The lowest req. max gold spear I've seen is 9.

ILOVEAMANDA
06-11-2006, 05:33
I believe they do, they are just of a small (even tiny) minority as Nightfall is barely been released. It's just a matter of time before they start selling on the market. My bet is to check the International districts of Ascalon as that is usually where the high end golds are sold.

Aiiane
06-11-2006, 12:32
Sample sizes so far have been very small. I'd say just keep your eyes open for a bit. :smiley:

Mr Panda
06-11-2006, 13:02
Stands to reason that req7 max spears exist. But considering the chances of a max req8 gold are slim, max gold req7 is just...

Reikai
06-11-2006, 13:08
Stands to reason that req7 max spears exist. But considering the chances of a max req8 gold are slim, max gold req7 is just...

IIRC they dropped the idea of req.7 max damage weapons... that or they only have req.7 swords... because I have only ever seen req.7 swords, and never any other type of items (bows etc.) that are max damage.

Mr Panda
06-11-2006, 13:31
IIRC they dropped the idea of req.7 max damage weapons... that or they only have req.7 swords... because I have only ever seen req.7 swords, and never any other type of items (bows etc.) that are max damage.

I know I've seen a max req7 axe, although you could be right. That said, it could just be max req7 are so rare overall...

against
06-11-2006, 14:49
Actually, I haven't seen any Gold Max req 8 Nightfall weapons I can think of.

ILOVEAMANDA
06-11-2006, 16:49
Actually, I haven't seen any Gold Max req 8 Nightfall weapons I can think of.

Give it time.

cranialexodus
06-11-2006, 18:07
I know a couple of absurdly rich players who are making do with r9, possibly give it time but possibly they won't exist also. Afterall, you can't make r8 weapons for pvpers and making pvp chars the equal of pve chars is something Anet have done a lot recently. I'm pretty certain it's currently impossible to get req 7s that are gold or purple

Scutilla
13-11-2006, 23:51
I see req 7 weapons from time to time, you'd be surprised how many you can spot when you keep your eyes open- my monk was searching for a req 7 Tactics shield to play around with for a while. Ended up getting a gold req 7 shield for cheap. The last time I can remember seeing a req 7 item was about a month ago, on a gold Plagueborn Shield that dropped in Eternal Grove.

I suppose it's possible that they changed the droprate so that req 7s no longer exist (in Nightfall, even req 8 golds seem extremely rare), but I doubt it.

against
14-11-2006, 00:31
I still haven't seen a req. 8 spear. :(