PDA

View Full Version : Green/Gold Items Drops Weekend!

The Avatar
14-11-2006, 23:55
Yay, it's another double chance of dropping green/gold items from killing bosses in Elona.

The sad part is...i dont think anyone is up for pvp this weekend cuz everyone will be busy farming. Are still we doing gvg or TA regularly?

dbf
15-11-2006, 05:58
It's actually a triple chance, like last time

The Avatar
15-11-2006, 06:37
o wow, even better.

Quintus Antonius
15-11-2006, 13:47
Meh, there is only so much farming of bosses I can do. Give me my Friday PvP anyday!

The Avatar
15-11-2006, 23:58
Meh, there is only so much farming of bosses I can do. Give me my Friday PvP anyday!

i do go for it, just hopefully we got enough people.

Dallcingi
16-11-2006, 01:25
I will pass for this event, well maybe I will go for that deathscythe but other than that.. meh I will be in pvp. Afraid this is another "scam" lol.

The Avatar
16-11-2006, 01:30
I will pass for this event, well maybe I will go for that deathscythe but other than that.. meh I will be in pvp. Afraid this is another "scam" lol.

yes, we got an officier so we can do gvg this weekend.

Btw, u gotta post in the self-introduction thread so i know which officer is who.

i shall have my revenge on whoever plays that raygay music last night! lol.

zelosjr
16-11-2006, 16:37

No you won't.

Anyways, can someone go farming rotwing with me? With the triple drop chance the chances are higher for getting more than one bow per run, and therefore my chance of actually getting one is somewhat higher.

Quintus Antonius
16-11-2006, 16:52
Rotscale is in Elona now (which is where the event is taking place)?

zelosjr
16-11-2006, 17:06
Uhhhhhhhhh....

WHAT? When did this happen?

Edit: Oh..... The drops are only for Elona... well, I still want to go fight rotwing.

GMPrime
16-11-2006, 21:24
Uhhhhhhhhh....
well, I still want to go fight rotwing.

Yeah, me too.

I probably won't do much green farming... don't think I've gotten far enough into Elona to green farm, and I've heard FAR more complaints about green drops than positive remarks; I don't know if I have that kind of patience.

Duskstryder
16-11-2006, 21:41
I probably won't do much green farming... don't think I've gotten far enough into Elona to green farm, and I've heard FAR more complaints about green drops than positive remarks; I don't know if I have that kind of patience.

Ya, I've got a complaint or 3(/fistshake), but I won't go there. I also haven't gotten as far as I'd like for it, but I think there's somethin. I'm not sure if it's a curse or a blessing in this case that I have tendencies towards patience, so if someone wants to form up w/ me, just lemme know.

P.S. Do Acolytes drop greens?

P.S.S. Do quest only bosses drop greens, cuz if they do there's that one quest near the beginning of the game and it would be.. amusing to get some obscure green from one of them:grin: .

Dallcingi
17-11-2006, 03:07
yes, we got an officier so we can do gvg this weekend.

Btw, u gotta post in the self-introduction thread so i know which officer is who.

I did that... It is right below you haha.
And for membership status, you can check our title.