PDA

View Full Version : Account log-in info question

Mikayel
15-11-2006, 07:43
I can't find the answer for this on GW website, can anyone tell me whether I can change my account log-in email? Reason I am asking is my email is no longer valid, and I need to change it to the new current one.
If it's possible, how do you do it?

Thanks.

katya
15-11-2006, 07:53
Not if you have a linked PlayNC account (Have ever used the online store) I believe. Otherwise you should be able to, yes.

StormAngel
15-11-2006, 11:31
as katya mentioned, anyone can so long as they havent linked their account to the PlayNC account for the online store. if you have then you wont be able to for some reason. this i believe is been worked on so people will be able to but, alas, no solution as of yet.

requinox
15-11-2006, 18:24
as katya mentioned, anyone can so long as they havent linked their account to the PlayNC account for the online store. if you have then you wont be able to for some reason. this i believe is been worked on so people will be able to but, alas, no solution as of yet.

That's good to hear since I don't like being "punished" for using the online store.

I'm starting to get a little edgy with all the recent lost accounts and would like to change my login to a an email exclusively for guild wars log-in use. (rather than a private email)