PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone gotten this error before?

EmoxCore
26-11-2006, 00:13
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k283/SuicidalRomanceX/error.jpg

If so whats a possible way to stop getting it? I cant have there types of dosconnects when im playing..:undecided:

Psychotic Death X
26-11-2006, 00:16
I've had it a few times when I've overloaded my PC. Only when i try to play 2 decently sized games at once though.

Colindem
26-11-2006, 00:17
Needs moar info~

What are you usually doing when the game crashes? What do the details say when you click the Show Details button? Is there anything you have installed recently, done to your computer etc prior to when the crashes started happening.

That error is sort of like a GW version of the blue screen of death, it can be something wrong with the program (ie corrupt, bad code) or a problem with your hardware (overheating, faulty hardware in general). It can be a number of issues, it's not like an error code where it can only really mean one or 2 things.

I've personally only ever gotten it twice, once because my graphics card overheated during the Abaddon fight and during the NPE when opening your Heroes skill bar would cause the game to crash.

Valdamir
26-11-2006, 00:27
I once got it when my video card wasnt good enough to support GW. haven't got it since then

the true gangster
26-11-2006, 01:51
I found reinstalling the driver helps with that, but it the most most annoying crash so far (if you are having a probelm with this one, it is completely random, others like err=7 happen more often in certain places).

Angelus Dominus
26-11-2006, 02:20
I use to get those kind of errors all the time. The problem was that my drivers were overheating.

Stupid room heater. :angry::laugh:

Karuro
26-11-2006, 12:10
I had that during one of the Nightfall beta's.
I just pressed the report to ANet button and continued playing.

Xandlyn
26-11-2006, 20:48
Moved to the technical forum.