PDA

View Full Version : Garden stays "Fallen". Bug?

ravskau
01-12-2006, 00:10
The nightfallen Garden didn't revert for me after doing the Jennur's Hordes Mission. I thought this was normal, but have recently seen some threads that indicate that it should revert to its unfallen state after the Hordes Mission.
Is this a bug and if I do the Hordes mission again, is it possible that this time it might revert? Or, am I stuck with it till I finish the game? Or at least until Anet fixes the bug? I have tried going in with someone that had already finished the and still was fallen as long as I was in Party, when he was alone it was normal so that doesn't work....

Helliwolf
01-12-2006, 03:15
The information you read is wrong. As far as I know, the garden stays "Fallen" untill you beat the game. It says so on guildwiki.

whitemountain
01-12-2006, 03:50
Um.

Then why, across my 5 characters, is the garden still Fallen after I beat Abaddon?

wm.

Chthon
01-12-2006, 18:41
Try leaving from the Orchard with Talkora in your party and talking to the gate guard.

whitemountain
01-12-2006, 19:16
Huh?

Where did you get that information? Or was it just sheer experimentation?

wm.

ravskau
02-12-2006, 00:25
The information you read is wrong. As far as I know, the garden stays "Fallen" untill you beat the game. It says so on guildwiki.

a new addition in the jennurs hordes mission article on guildwiki says it is SUPPOSED to revert but that it is bugger and may not for some folks.

ravskau
02-12-2006, 00:27
Try leaving from the Orchard with Talkora in your party and talking to the gate guard.
I have tried that but no dice....