PDA

View Full Version : Massive energy denial build

Hijo Jhinn
16-12-2006, 21:26
This build is meant to leave the opposite team completely drained while your team is swimming in energy.

The main concept is Famine + Quickening Zephyr + Energy Drain and Energy Tap Spamming. The rest of the build was thrown together without much thought.

The obvious problem with this is that eventually there will be no energy in the opposing team to drain, leaving your mesmer/healers gimped when it comes to healing. This can somewhat be countered by bringing power return so you can give the other team some energy back then drain it away.

1 R/X

This guys job is pretty simple...

Quickening Zephyr
Famine
Distracting Shot
Savage Shot
Troll Unguent
Throw Dirt
Apply Poison
Res Sig

These guys basically keep the team alive, and each one picks a target to spam drain and tap every 13 seconds, leaving each target completely drained.
3 Me/Mos
Energy Drain
Energy Tap
Channeling
Heal Other
Healing Seed
Ethereal Light
Extinguish
Res Sig

1 R/X

Barbed/Poison arrow ranger
Quickneing Zephyr # 2

1 ?

Any suggestions, ideas, contributions, and criticisms welcome.

Djinn Effer
17-12-2006, 00:05
Alright, you'll zap their energy: Thats for sure. How you gonna kill them though? Wand spike them to death? :rolleyes: You have no actual damage output.

I suggest running Warriors with cyclone axe, tripple chop & fear me.

HAHA you could even do 6 of them and just bring IWAY & pets.

AnonTerror
17-12-2006, 01:51
HAHA you could even do 6 of them and just bring IWAY & pets.

I'm sorry that I have nothing constructive to add, but ROFL.

Hijo Jhinn
17-12-2006, 02:21
UPDATE: this doesn't even come close to working.

Djinn Effer
17-12-2006, 04:33

No damage?

Deaths
18-12-2006, 04:32
U should add some hexes for degen.

windcaller
18-12-2006, 08:20
i tried to think of something to keep the structure of yer build intact...but...err...why have 3 mesmers? why 2 qzs? Having an oath qz is enuf, having only2 mesmers is enough (most likely epidemic and whtvr) and put conditions on the oath ranger. Take a thumper and 2 healers and you'd be set.

Would rather make the healers n/mo. They should get enuf energy from the deaths around...the 2 mesmers keep the enemy monks busy, ranger enjoys spreading conditions, thumper blah blah blah. We all know what everyone should do.

I tried to make a decent build from yer structure...But....hm....this won't work ^^

B Ephekt
18-12-2006, 16:18
This build needs 15^50 wands.

Lykan
18-12-2006, 17:32

Your healing is laughable and one monk could heal the damage from famine with heal party.

Another Fess
19-12-2006, 09:28
I think adrenal wars will ignore you. And if they are good they will kill you with spike.

melandrus elite
21-12-2006, 04:15
well famine could do a little damage...but without a fear me! war they won't be going to 0 enough for great damage.

wiredredneck
21-12-2006, 23:27
Your healing is laughable and one monk could heal the damage from famine with heal party.

lmao a heal party against qz and e-denial = one drained monk and the mesmers can spike with wastrals demise or spiritual pain it could work just gotta pull it off right