PDA

View Full Version : Team Build - Fevered Conditions

Robert Rosencrance
03-01-2007, 02:45
http://gwshack.us/2fa48

Before the start of battle have the Rangers set their spirits and preperations and the Mesmer cast Mantra of Persistence.

Pick a target near the center of the group and have the Mesmer cast Fevered Dreams covering it with Fragility and Conjure Phantasm. Also spread deep wound with Accumulated Pain.

As soon as Fevered Dreams is down have your Ranger Spread Dazed with Broad Head Arrow, covering it with apply poison, barbed arrow and virulence.

Have the thumper find the condition removal monk and try to keep as much pressure on him as possible.

The Mesmer can cause additional slow down on the Monk's spell casting with Frustration.

Power Drain is an additional interrupt and energy management.

For relic runs Fevered Dreams + Pin Down can quickly cripple a whole group of enemies giving your runner a chance to get away.

So how was my first try? Is it that bad? :tongue:

Amor Morte
03-01-2007, 14:45
Not bad. I personally would change a few things though.

On the barbed arrows ranger I would lose focused shot for d-shot. I really don't see a huge advantage in having the broad head arrow ranger take bestial mauling as bestial pounce is too much of a conditional knockdown to be of much use imho. I would put bestial mauling on the thumper. I also see 3 rangers and not one fertil season for holding.

As for the backline, personally I would take dismiss condition on both monks.

Needs some work. Though it has potential.

Robert Rosencrance
03-01-2007, 21:00
Not bad. I personally would change a few things though.

On the barbed arrows ranger I would lose focused shot for d-shot. I really don't see a huge advantage in having the broad head arrow ranger take bestial mauling as bestial pounce is too much of a conditional knockdown to be of much use imho. I would put bestial mauling on the thumper. I also see 3 rangers and not one fertil season for holding.

As for the backline, personally I would take dismiss condition on both monks.

Needs some work. Though it has potential.

Yeah, I couldn't decide what skills to add so I threw in the beast master skills. Thanks for the advice, I'll take it into consideration and change things around a bit.

Snype Doesnt Heal
04-01-2007, 04:09
I would run an Rc instead of Divert (you are running 3 offensive players that require removal of blind, cripple, ect.) Then you could switch out touch and dismiss on the woh for holy veil and draw conditions. Also, I would find some place to put song, seeing that you have fertile, which could enable your team to have some decent holding power if you play aggressively.

Robert Rosencrance
04-01-2007, 05:57
I would run an Rc instead of Divert (you are running 3 offensive players that require removal of blind, cripple, ect.) Then you could switch out touch and dismiss on the woh for holy veil and draw conditions. Also, I would find some place to put song, seeing that you have fertile, which could enable your team to have some decent holding power if you play aggressively.

What song are you talking, you mean one of the paragon skills I'm guessing?

neoflame
04-01-2007, 06:06
Song of Concentration.

Robert Rosencrance
04-01-2007, 07:29
Song of Concentration.

Thanks, changed some skills around a bit again.

What do you think of Toxicity. Is it worth it or should I switch it out for an attack skill or something? Even without it the conditions accumulate -11 health degeneration and the cap is 10.