PDA

View Full Version : HA is 1 year old today!

Santax
19-01-2007, 07:40
Yup, the outpost of Heroes' Ascent is exactly one year old today, along with the rest of the Battle Isles :afro:

CassiusDrehyg
19-01-2007, 07:47
Shame that so far, ANet has gone to every effort possible to ruin them. Hopefully they'll surprise me today.

TeeBeeNZ
19-01-2007, 08:05
And not a single new game mode, no new HA maps, no new rewards, nothing.

shadowhand
19-01-2007, 11:54
Actually - doesn't the new update for later today add things to HA, among other things?

You might see that as the birthday present. And the devs even want our opinions on it.

Heck, I might even try playing HA for the first time - just to see what all the fuss is about. Or not. I'm not really interested in competitive play.

Your Fear Is Big
19-01-2007, 15:23
i liked Tombs better then HA..

retromullet
19-01-2007, 16:23
What a bunch of sourpusses. Cant you atleast say, "Woohhooo!" Or something?

Or atleast not say anything at all if you hate it that much.

Heres to one year of HA!

windcaller
19-01-2007, 16:39
What a bunch of sourpusses. Cant you atleast say, "Woohhooo!" Or something?

Or atleast not say anything at all if you hate it that much.

Heres to one year of HA!

WoooHOOO they nerfed it again :)

I really hope that the new changes will revive the place. Soon HA = Ghost Outpost.

Buddah
19-01-2007, 17:14
Just under 3 hours and we'll see.

I'm actually more excited over the skill changes.

richo
19-01-2007, 17:18
i am more interested in the HA changes and less in the changes to skill although those will come nice in place aswell:smiley:

Your Fear Is Big
19-01-2007, 17:34
why should i woho i liked tombs better ha is a ugly place tomb was large and nice

windcaller
19-01-2007, 19:31
Just under 3 hours and we'll see.

I'm actually more excited over the skill changes.

Same here.

*Plz plz buff the mesmer plz plz plz plz*

shardfenix
07-02-2007, 03:00
You might see that as the birthday present. And the devs even want our opinions on it.No they don't

If the devs cared about our opinions, none of the test balance would have been kept.

For the record, I would like to say in advance that the 8v8 HA weekend is going to fail. More pvpers will be in The Deep than HA.

JustStuit
07-02-2007, 03:39
No they don't

If the devs cared about our opinions, none of the test balance would have been kept.

For the record, I would like to say in advance that the 8v8 HA weekend is going to fail. More pvpers will be in The Deep than HA.

A lot of people liked the changes, they can never make everyone happy.

Ranger Nietzsche
07-02-2007, 07:05
yeah and the most carefully worded and well thought out responses to the Test Weekend about HA were mostly positive and many of their suggestions implemented. (ie changes to murderball, altar cap back in HoH, 7 min. timer on Courtyard and broken tower)

FarbrorVattenmelon
07-02-2007, 10:53
And still most of the HA maps are as broken as ever.
The death count maps should be reworked since they favor ganking.
If you ask me HA should be completely reworked.

Santax
07-02-2007, 15:51
No they don't

Oh for f... is there no pleasing you people? First you complain that it's stale, so they change it to 6v6. After months of more complaining, they do the test weekend. You complain when they roll it back, even though they stated it was a weekend. Then after a week they do it again, this time permanently. You complain how the changes aren't good enough. Now finally, they give you the 8v8 that you've been whining for and could have blamed most of the above on - and then you complain about that.

This is pathetic.

MasterNightfall
10-02-2007, 01:22
The next step is to complain about people complaining about his complaining.