PDA

View Full Version : Zergway?

Inchino
19-01-2007, 14:13
Hey, i seached both wiki's and forum search on here and couldn't find anything.

i recently started Ha again (and managed to win HoH 3 times yesterday ^^)
and am trying to find all the common builds out so i can use tatics, if someone could shed light on Zergway that would be helpful

Thanks
Inchino:cool:

Your Fear Is Big
19-01-2007, 16:25
don't search on that kind of pages heres a build
http://gwshack.us/ee895

Exe Aria
22-01-2007, 04:42
Wow. That Zergway build is interesting, to say the least.

I would wanna see my Zerg team play that build.

soulymonk
04-02-2007, 22:23
Wow. That Zergway build is interesting, to say the least.

I would wanna see my Zerg team play that build.

4 days ago zergway was a build you seen a lot in HA "vocal minority" FTW :)
but since "THE UPDATE" hardly anyone seems to use it now.
it used to be good fighting zerg as well as other flavour builds but not its a RIT and SPIKE teams.

shardfenix
07-02-2007, 03:58
If you want to play zergway, uninstall because you fail at this game.

Raven Flameheart
07-02-2007, 10:52
Zergway fails vs spike teams, because the healing is distributed, and conditional. There are now a lot of spike teams. Zergway fails vs Spiritspamming hex teams, because there's no hex removal. Zergway fails at relic running, because of a lack of speedboost/snare. Zergway fails at area control, because there's no AoE damage.

That build linked to is somewhat incorrect, as there is typically 1 W/R at most, and no W/E, but there are a whole load of "variants".

It was, for a thankfully short time, a dirty and cheap way to mindlessly farm some faction without needing to think (it hurts sometimes). With the updates, the meta has shifted and it's not really a viable build anymore. There are possible changes that could be made to make it still viable, sure, but don't expect to get far with it.