PDA

View Full Version : A New AB Low

Devils Accurancy
24-01-2007, 21:03
In AB A Luxon/s has had Kurzick guest privalages (sorry about spelling) and have been going into AB, standing at start and constantly killing themselves using Blood Is Power. I'm not saying this is just Luxons but there the only ones I have seen doing this. This is taken all the fun out of AB and is not fair on other playes. Has this been happening to you? and maybe post the names of these people.

Sharn mes
25-01-2007, 12:51
I havent seen this but sadly Im not surprised! The lengths some ppl will go...

Supreme Shogun
26-01-2007, 03:56
isn't that as bad as the lamers who stand their doing nothing ?

Devils Accurancy
28-01-2007, 18:05
I would say its worse because whenever somone dies the other team gets points counting on how many flags they have.

Vexed Arcanist
29-01-2007, 03:18
Yet these players themselves get no reward, seems like a flash of griefing, it will pass, unlike AFK moochers.

Dogbert
29-01-2007, 15:52
I don't understand why would you kill yourself in alliance battles? What is the point of that? Someone care to explain? :P

Vexed Arcanist
29-01-2007, 16:35
I don't understand why would you kill yourself in alliance battles? What is the point of that? Someone care to explain? :P

1. To help their friends/Guild/Alliance farm Faction.
2. To move the map control mechanic to their Friends/Guild/Alliance's advantage.
3. Just to be arsehats (typical griefer with no life, these can some times be spotted running wild in Random Arena).

jouninassasin
23-02-2007, 04:32
if that's the problem, then ignore them. They're just wasting their time, its not much of a big deal. It's pretty unfair but, ppl like that will stop doing it after a few min., boring strategy AND a complete waste of time

Tristan Chapin
23-02-2007, 06:37
before eoe was nerfed, people used to BIP and edge bomb their entire team over and over again before the match started

Some Dude
13-03-2007, 06:06
When AB first came out my guild mates and I took a MF team in there and started saccing away, but everyone raged at us for making the kill count go up, and we realised it might not be the best idea :o

windcaller
13-03-2007, 13:18
a monk can stay near him and heal the idiot :) that would solve the problem.

Autarch
16-03-2007, 14:26
a monk can stay near him and heal the idiot :) that would solve the problem.

LoL. "I'm gonna kill myself and grief my team."

"Oh, yeah!? TAKE THIS!" *heals*

mmorpg man
16-03-2007, 15:44
I think whats worse is people coming on then before the game starts just log out. this means there are teams with only 2-3 people where there should be 4

another one i've seen got a full amy of minions (including a golem) and then killing themselves(with BiP or verata's sacrifice). this leaves their team with 10 leaderless undead minions to fight off as well as the enemy.

this kind of behaviour is completely selfish and ruins the game for everyone (on both sides)