PDA

View Full Version : yo ma new peeps

Algeren
12-04-2007, 11:30
hey you might have seen me last night and if not im new :laugh:

so HELLO everyone, i am glad to be apart of this new guild and i hope i fit in well.:wave: im a bit crazy when playing GW so be careful if im in your team haha:laugh:

Lady Rhonwyn
12-04-2007, 11:35

so HELLO everyone, i am glad to be apart of this new guild and i hope i fit in well.:wave: im a bit crazy when playing GW so be careful if im in your team haha:laugh:

Ahhh, is that why you tried to tank those Charr bosses and stayed put while 4 Charrs were hacking at you?

But welcome to our very peacefull guild!

Algeren
12-04-2007, 13:19
Ahhh, is that why you tried to tank those Charr bosses and stayed put while 4 Charrs were hacking at you?

But welcome to our very peacefull guild!

well i thought charr got scared after a while i was trying to scare them.

Ancale
12-04-2007, 16:25
welcome to the guild!! :grin: and we'll send sampoes to get you back in place whenever you're in need :rolleyes:

Jersey
12-04-2007, 19:36
Welcome again, Algeren! :grin:

I'm a little surprised noone did this to you in guild chat yesterday..... *eats Algeren*

Carcasstro
22-04-2007, 22:13

LoL

Algeren do u watch Naruto as well?!

BTW if u ever need episodes of bleach i got them all and naruto!!

:grin:

p.s. i got way more then those 2 series since i am a fan to and collect the ones i like.

Cass

Gerrard Capashen
23-04-2007, 00:08
hey welcome in Algeren. I'm also a newcomer...well, an old newcomer I should say.

hope you enjoy your time in GWO like I did. ^_^

Algeren
23-04-2007, 09:34
LoL

Algeren do u watch Naruto as well?!

BTW if u ever need episodes of bleach i got them all and naruto!!

:grin:

p.s. i got way more then those 2 series since i am a fan to and collect the ones i like.

Cass

haha kagebunshin nun jitsu!! Bankai! woop love them both up to date with both animes and mangas.

i take it you like my IGN :laugh:

Carcasstro
23-04-2007, 10:46
haha kagebunshin nun jitsu!! Bankai! woop love them both up to date with both animes and mangas.

i take it you like my IGN :laugh:

yup saske kun :grin:

like the avatar i got?

:cool:

Algeren
23-04-2007, 10:53
yup saske kun :grin:

like the avatar i got?

:cool:

yes Kakashi kicks royal *** and Shippuden is awesome. but no haha your not the first to say this but Sosuke is Aizen's first name lol everyone thinks i spelt Sasuke wrong :cry: im too much of a fan to make that mistake :laugh:

Chidori!!