PDA

View Full Version : Question about Godspeed ~

TheDivider
29-04-2007, 19:37
Why doesn't the paragon shout it out loud when using it. I mean its considered a shout yet you never see it like "Go for the Eyes!" or "Fall Back!"

Shout: "A motivational phrase that benefits you and nearby allies, or hinders nearby enemies."

When using a shout with double quotes in the name, everyone will see the shout name as a speech bubble above the user.

Then again Call of Protection and Call of Haste ( ranger ) are shouts and you never see them either. Just thought I'd be pointless and mention that.

Heelz
30-04-2007, 02:03
Godspeed isn't in quotation marks, so it isn't "said" like the other shouts. Pretty odd that it's the only paragon shout that isn't in quotations, when you think about it.

Vallen Frostweaver
30-04-2007, 12:48
Yep, and because Paragons are different like that. :wink:

TheDivider
03-05-2007, 17:40
For PVE:

Been using it with hench/real monks that use aegis and other enchantments. This is great for a few things - letting casters under enchantments like Eles, Monks, (sometimes ) Necros move faster to kite or move in general.

Also for Dervishes and the occasional Wammo in your group to catch up to enemies quicker. I myself don't come with an enchantment so this is really for the team, although I have been praised with it while under Aegis sometimes.

Another nice thing about it is that the shout stays on you even if you don't have an enchantment. So once you get hit with something like guardian, healing breeze, etc. take advantage if need be.

Heelz
03-05-2007, 21:44
Godspeed and Dwayna's Sorrow is pretty good. It can keep your whole party at +25% movement speed for a while. I can't think of any other enchantment that is AoE. DS has also got a cheap cost and fast recharge.