PDA

View Full Version : What is the IWAY Build?

jaigoda
21-05-2007, 20:45
I haven't ever down HA much before, but was thinking about getting into it. What is the current IWAY build, including all 8 players. I'm pretty sure it consists of either 3 IWAY's, an FC nuker (or something), a spirit spammer, something else, and 2 necros, or 4 IWAY's and no FC nuker. But I have no idea of the skills on any but the IWAY's. So if you could, please provide the team build and individual builds.

Thanks.

Buddah
21-05-2007, 22:17
This thread might be opening a can worms just with mention of IWAY.

As whole IWAY as it was known is pretty much gone. "I Will Avenge You!" has long since been replaced with Rage as One thumpers. Shock warriors and Fear me Warriors also have potential as well. Lets also not forget paragons who also benefit from the offensive enchantments that IWAY used to thrive off of.

I'd also say the team composition would be more up to person choice since the changes made to HA. Trappers of old might not be as useful since altar capping is gone and other alternatives have emerged for protecting backlines from melee threats.

Still, Warrior pressure builds are fun to play so I won't discourage an attempt.

Alleji
21-05-2007, 22:45
IWAY doesn't exist anymore.

...unless some new mod came out in the past month (since the last time I played HA)

CrushusMaximus
21-05-2007, 22:48
I have it written down, here http://guildwars.incgamers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4893258&postcount=36

B Ephekt
22-05-2007, 02:31
Arcane Echo
Echo
Power Attack
I Will Avenge You
Rez Sig

The rest are optional. Enjoy.

Natus
22-05-2007, 04:07
Lol. IWAY.

shardfenix
22-05-2007, 05:05
The new IWAY is the same as the old IWAY. Try a real build kthx.

Parker Bsb
22-05-2007, 13:43
Asking for builds is pretty much a no-no. Come up with one, post it and people will help you tweak it. To copy a build you can check out other resources avaiable (ie: Obs mode, our wiki etc...)

One last thing: Marth cries everytime someone mentions (really tho IWAY is a pretty weak build now, better off trying something else - unless of course you are just going in as a goof with some friends).