PDA

View Full Version : Lost its fun?

Hakou
18-07-2007, 23:23
Have anyone of you noticed that the once great PvP challenges such as Fort Aspenwood has lost its fun? I've been playing Guild Wars for two years now and have been going in and out of Fort Aspenwood almost every week since I got Factions last year to have some fun. But recently I have noticed that these new comers or possibly even some old members are starting to do things that are making Fort Aspenwood lose its uniqueness. What am I talking about? I'm talking about people from the Kurzick side opening gates on purpose for the luxon side (presumably their buddies). Or Luxon side having Kurzick side people leech there (though that's always been done). But more and more people are doing it on purpose and stating it as well. What are your opinions on this?

grim two
18-07-2007, 23:24
Actually, Guild Wars lost its fun a while ago.

The Pointless
18-07-2007, 23:25

Your opinion.

In mine, GW is still fun. But then I don't play it all day every day. :fortuneteller:

Hakou
18-07-2007, 23:28

I guess so being that Fort Aspenwood is one of the very few things I even still do on Guild Wars.

grim two
18-07-2007, 23:28
Your onion.

:wink: Hehe.

shardfenix
19-07-2007, 02:20
Fort Aspenwood? I thought this was the pvp forum.

Zeknen Bloodstorm
19-07-2007, 03:56
I have played Guild Wars since the pre-beta test, many many years ago, and I do not know what Fort Aspenwood is. What is it?

The Pointless
19-07-2007, 20:19
I have played Guild Wars since the pre-beta test, many many years ago, and I do not know what Fort Aspenwood is. What is it?

It's a PvP mission in Cantha (The continent of Factions). Originally only accessible via PvE but it was soon unlocked to PvPers via Luxon and Kurzick Diplomats in Great Temple.

Some Dude
20-07-2007, 07:26
No you're mistaken, Fort Aspenwood is actually classified as PvE.

Of course, I classify RA as PvE too.

Parker Bsb
20-07-2007, 20:20
Moved to the correct sub-forum

The Pointless
21-07-2007, 04:02
No you're mistaken, Fort Aspenwood is actually classified as PvE.

Of course, I classify RA as PvE too.

Don't start this again. You fight with and against other players, therefore it's PvP. End of. :sealed:

mmorpg man
21-07-2007, 11:14
FA has lost much of the fun as most people don't do any of the objectives anymore. last time I did it nobody was amber running and it basically turned into a slog match. what's the fun in that?

ThisisLaw
10-11-2007, 04:58
Gw is still fun... really fun. But abs for another reason have lost their fun. People just stand there and yell at each other.
Make fun of the luxon and kurzick names. Pointless. What happens the people who want to play, play, and win. Those things like Fort Aspenwood... nobody plays those anymore... no fun in waiting hours or days and never getting in.